Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Possibilities for 5th round picks

HtownColt

Chase Minnifield, James-Michael Johnson, Travis Lewis, Jared Crick(doubt he's there top of the 5th), Leonard Johnson, Terrell Manning, Ronnell Lewis, Josh Norman, Keith Tandy, Nick-Jean Baptiste, Hebron Fangupo just to name a few possibilities in the 5th defensively

I really Like Audi Cole. I think he's a way Better LInebacker than Terrel Manning of the same team.

Not a fan of Dennard who should be gone. Fangupu may still be there. Joe Adams may be thier.

If by some miracle Bobbie Massie is there, TEams know something that we dont, because i've watched all his tape

Baptiste

Minnifield

Tandy

Nix

Chapman

Those players should all be there (maybe not Minnifield), and if they are, I'd be happy with any of them.

I'd take Minnifield happily. He was knocking on the door of the first round not long ago.

Long way to go before our next pick and with our only 6th rounder a compensatory late...I imagine we trade up again. JMO.

Perhaps our 7th since we have 3. Looks like we are looking for difference makers. Players that can make an immediate impact. Don't know what our opinion is on Baptiste but I would think we look at D line or CB.

And I expect some UDFA signings at RB and FB and perhaps some receivers. I imagine someone will slip by some teams and with all those guys we went and seen that had 7th round grades we probably made inroads with them...best chance to make a team...COLTS.

Josh Chapman and I will join the shooting bottle rockets out of my butt club!!

I have no idea what that means. I like Chapman a lot. Pretty sure the rest of the post I'm prison shower uncomfortable with. Chapman at the top of the 5th would be perfect for me.

Jeff Fuller is my steal in the 7th round dude is a beast 6'4 4.59 speed..hamstring injuries during his senior season dropped his stock but still managed 70 catches for 830yrds as a senior..72 catches 1066yrds considered on of the top receivers as a junior..theres our outside receiver opposite wayne if his hamstring is back to full strength

I have no idea what that means. I like Chapman a lot. Pretty sure the rest of the post I'm prison shower uncomfortable with. Chapman at the top of the 5th would be perfect for me.

Hope hes there if not Baptiste and a CB in 5th or Baptiste in 6th but our pick is so late he will be gone.

Jeff Fuller is my steal in the 7th round dude is a beast 6'4 4.59 speed..hamstring injuries during his senior season dropped his stock but still managed 70 catches for 830yrds as a senior..72 catches 1066yrds considered on of the top receivers as a junior..theres our outside receiver opposite wayne if his hamstring is back to full strength

To me, B.J.Cunningham would be a steal in round 7, he plays faster than he is timed. The bigger the game, the bigger he plays, it seems like. If anything happens to Collie, we will have an extra insurance guy in the slot if we have to go slot WR instead of TE, especially having lost both Gonzo and Blair White in the slot.

At this point, it's probably a stretch, but I'm still hoping that Ta'amu is there for us at our next pick. I was surprised to see him still there when Day 2 ended, so we'll see. There will be some solid defensive players tomorrow for us though.