Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

O.J. Simpson

12 minutes ago, BlackTiger said:

Its big news but we cant say much here.  Looks like the nfl reddit page doesnt want to touch this

Huh?    Who says we can’t talk about it?   Have the mods here said anything?   Until they do it’s a fair game.   

All the NFL can do is restrict the use of video of Simpson.   I don’t expect anything more than that.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

Huh?    Who says we can’t talk about it?

Theres a ton of trolling on FB and twitter over this.  Do you think he did it?

If the forum had a big conversation about that I doubt it would go well

I work from home and have too much time to look at social media.  This has generated a lot of interesting comments to say the least.  Some sites like reddit are deleting the threads

He played before my time, I believe he was a great rusher who couldnt catch or run routes.  Still in the hof

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, BlackTiger said:

Theres a ton of trolling on FB and twitter over this.  Do you think he did it?

If the forum had a big conversation about that I doubt it would go well

Do I think he did it?   1000 percent.   

But we don’t have to talk about that.   There’s plenty of topics around O.J. Simpson that can be discussed without going into political territory.  

OJ Simpson the football player, discuss!  

OK….  Simpson was a great running back.  He had a cutting, slashing style.  He could really knife through any defense.  

What?   Too soon?!?    :spit:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, BlackTiger said:

I work from home and have too much time to look at social media.  This has generated a lot of interesting comments to say the least.  Some sites like reddit are deleting the threads

He played before my time, I believe he was a great rusher who couldnt catch or run routes.  Still in the hof

I almost didn't create this thread because I get it, but this news is so huge I did it anyway. Saying whether you think he did it or not, isn't trolling, it just an opinion. I think he did do it, but he was acquitted so it is what it is. IMO, I have in my top 12 RB's of all-time, just missing my top 10. My list:

1. Jim Brown RB/FB

2. Emmitt Smith

3. Walter Payton

4. Barry Sanders

5. Eric Dickerson

6. Adrian Peterson

7. Tony Dorsett

8. Marshall Faulk

9. Earl Campbell RB/FB

10. Franco Harris

11. LaDainian Tomlinson

12. O.J. Simpson

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I almost didn't create this thread because I get it, but this news is so huge I did it anyway. Saying whether you think he did it or not, isn't trolling, it just an opinion. I think he did do it, but he was acquitted so it is what it is. IMO, I have in my top 12 RB's of all-time, just missing my top 10. My list:

1. Jim Brown RB/FB

2. Emmitt Smith

3. Walter Payton

4. Barry Sanders

5. Eric Dickerson

6. Adrian Peterson

7. Tony Dorsett

8. Marshall Faulk

9. Earl Campbell RB/FB

10. Franco Harris

11. LaDainian Tomlinson

12. O.J. Simpson

To extend it to 15:

13. Marcus Allen

14. John Riggins RB/FB

15. Edge James - He makes my top 15, glad he got into the Hall of Fame.

What could have been:

Bo Jackson but had little longevity - what a shame. He had it all! Then got injured.

1 hour ago, BlackTiger said:

From my experience, Facebook is wide open in terms of people saying anything they want. Some really damaging and hurtful things have been said on a personal level for me, and yet after being reported the admin team did nothing. 

Literally the only Facebook bans is nudity. Everything else is apparently fair game. It’s become a cess pool of disinformation and hate. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

Do I think he did it?   1000 percent.   

But we don’t have to talk about that.   There’s plenty of topics around O.J. Simpson that can be discussed without going into political territory.  

OJ Simpson the football player, discuss!  

OK….  Simpson was a great running back.  He had a cutting, slashing style.  He could really knife through any defense.  

What?   Too soon?!?    :spit:

I didn't realize it was a polarizing stance to think he was guilty 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Probably about 80% think he is guilty I would guess.  Evidence showed enough he was found guilty in the civil trial which says a lot.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

Its not but there was a bunch of trolling on the internet yesterday over this.  I guess people were pretty tame here

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlackTiger said:

Its not but there was a bunch of trolling on the internet yesterday over this.  I guess people were pretty tame here

This is a good fan forum, and the Mods are great here. They know what Trolling is. I 100% agree with you regarding - Youtube, Facebook, and Yahoo being a cess pool over OJ. Those 3 sites in general have 100's of people that troll over a lot of different topics daily anyway.

• Like 1