Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

On 4/13/2024 at 12:39 AM, Moosejawcolt said:

Said it  for weeks. Don't be surprised if he goes before Harrison and I had him rated higher.

I’ve been higher on Nabers too. If the Cardinals, Chargers, and/or Giants are where the first receivers come off the board, I could see Nabers being the first WR taken.

On 4/9/2024 at 2:03 PM, NewColtsFan said:

I think you’re going to be shocked.  Quarterbacks might go 1, 2, 3, 4.   If that happens I’m not sure I see Harbaugh taking Nabers as the first non-quarterback off the board.   Not with Alt, Harrison, Odunze and even Bowers still on the board.   I’ve also seen lots of speculation that the Chargers might try to trade down a little, get more picks, and still get a top level player.  

Just food for thought. 

Everyone says that and every year guys fall. I actually don't think this is a particularly good year.

On 4/14/2024 at 6:31 AM, Defjamz26 said:

I’ve been higher on Nabers too. If the Cardinals, Chargers, and/or Giants are where the first receivers come off the board, I could see Nabers being the first WR taken.

Nabers got an attitude and I like it. Got a lot of dog in him.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Everyone says that and every year guys fall. I actually don't think this is a particularly good year.

I agree.   Every year guys fall.   And I’m not sure how I feel about this class?   I’ve been saying for a while this is roughly a 4 round draft, roughly 150 really good players, but then it falls off.   It’ll be interesting to see what Ballard does after 150.  He has always found nuggets late.  

We mostly agree on this one….   

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

I agree.   Every year guys fall.   And I’m not sure how I feel about this class?   I’ve been saying for a while this is roughly a 4 round draft, roughly 150 really good players, but then it falls off.   It’ll be interesting to see what Ballard does after 150.  He has always found nuggets late.  

We mostly agree on this one….   

I think everyone is in awe over  the wrs and qbs, but I think you are going to see the LT's DE's and corners picked earlier than most people think. Maybe there is a chance that a guy like Bowers will fall to 15  and everyone here will be happy. Sure, we will score 30 points a point but end up giving up 31 as we have no  playmakers at the positions that are necessary to make a defense good.

• Like 1

From latest mock draft over at NFL.com:

“PROJECTED TRADE WITH CHICAGO BEARS

Indianapolis sends Chicago a future second-round pick in order to move up six slots and pounce on Nabers, the star receiver out of LSU. In an AFC South that saw the Jaguars, Texans and Titans all aggressively attack free agency, Colts GM Chris Ballard shows he has some tricks up his sleeve, too.”

• Like 1

11 hours ago, rockywoj said:

From latest mock draft over at NFL.com:

“PROJECTED TRADE WITH CHICAGO BEARS

Indianapolis sends Chicago a future second-round pick in order to move up six slots and pounce on Nabers, the star receiver out of LSU. In an AFC South that saw the Jaguars, Texans and Titans all aggressively attack free agency, Colts GM Chris Ballard shows he has some tricks up his sleeve, too.”