Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul

It is Boxing, so I figured it should go under this topic. IMO, Mike Tyson at his peak was the greatest Heavy Wt. Champion of all-time. He had good hand speed, perfect head movement, great footwork, and the best power puncher with his right hand and upper cut I have ever seen. From 1985-1989, he was 37-0 with 33 KO's. Jake Paul is currently 9-1, 8 KO's and only 27 years old. Good power puncher, ok hand speed, but is in great shape. 

My opinion personally, I don't think Jake Paul realizes what he is getting into here. They won't be wearing head gear, this is a real fight. Younger people on social media are making fun of Tyson saying he is an old man, and that Paul will KO him. Here is the deal - they are in for a rude awaking when Tyson destroys this guy within 3 rounds. I will love every bit of it because Tyson is in my generation and at 58 years old will beat this man down easily who is 27. The younger generation is about to be taught what Boxing is all about. mike tyson GIF- We will see how much technology being better now helps Mr. Paul out lol.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, RollerColt said:

This just seems like a bad idea… If Paul wins he beat an old man. If Paul loses he lost to an old man. 

if Paul wins or loses, he still wins because all he cares about is the money he’s making… 

• Like 2