Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoff football this weekend (Divisional Round)

Arodgers12

Who are you pulling for?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Texans @ Ravens

2. 2. Packers @ 49ers

3. 3. Bucs @ Lions

4. 4. Chiefs @ Bills

This poll is closed to new votes

Perfect example why I'm not a fan of cutting back inside on a foot race you are losing... Keep up the sideline, unless you are certain cutting in is open. He ran right into defenders. Use that sideline as protection, especially in a wet game.

Just now, ArmchairQB said:

They heard you I think 

They don't need to hear, they are living it... 

• Like 1

Purdy seems to be really struggling. He's been bailed out by the defenders dropping interceptions on several occasions.

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Love ia incredible. So good in the pocket. You can see how GB has their franchise QB while SF has a point guard.

Tyrese Haliburton is a point guard and is a franchise all-star that the Pacers are building around. 

But I understand your point.

• Like 1

We are very close to having division rivals in the NFCCG if packers finish this and lions win.

1 minute ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Purdy seems to be really struggling. He's been bailed out by the defenders dropping interceptions on several occasions.

Tyrese Haliburton is a point guard and is a franchise all-star that the Pacers are building around. 

But I understand your point.

I could have said game manager but that sounds mean. Lol

3 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Purdy has more playoff experience then Love but is getting out played by Love.

How much more playoff experience does Purdy have? I don't think it is much. He has more weapons than Love does, I think. (I like the 49ers' weapons more.)

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

How much more playoff experience does Purdy have? I don't think it is much. He has more weapons than Love does, I think. (I like the 49ers' weapons more.)

Love is playing with house money, young WRs who have nothing to lose. The credit is he’s throwing darts. 

Plus 49ers have more established weapons but without Deebo, the 49ers offense becomes less elite

• Like 1

If I’m the 49ers DC, Jordan Love is like Mahomes and you HAVE to force him to throw check downs, he has an ISSUE with underneath touch. That’s where Rodgers was better, so LaFleur adapted to a guy who throws better intermediate and deep compared to check downs. Now 49ers DC has to adapt.