Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023/24 NFL Weekly Pick'em Games for the season

3 minutes ago, EasyE said:

Yeah I felt like a * trying to figure how the format went. Grandpa drinking too much of Grandpa cough medicine. Lmao 

I have been there. I am having a Crown Royal right now and it is only 130pm so I was like screw it lmao . I am off work tonight and just made a huge pot of Chili with grade A meat, beans, Onion, Chili powder, and cheese sprinkled in. I also think the Ravens are going to win it all, I had them before the season started. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have been there. I am having a Crown Royal right now and it is only 130pm so I was like screw it lmao . I am off work tonight and just made a huge pot of Chili with grade A meat, beans, Onion, Chili powder, and cheese sprinkled in. I also think the Ravens are going to win it all, I had them before the season started. 

I love some crown, my kryptonite is 100 caption Morgan lol

• Like 1

I think the Bucs will be a good sleeper winning the Superbowl. They got plenty of offensive weapons for sure. I don't think Mayfield can get it done. But heck he has the weapons. Lol 

Lions have been my Darkhorse all season to make the SB. A lot of people are picking the Rams. 

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Then if you don't want to spend the money on Captain Morgan 100 buy the 92 sailor Jerry. Big bang for the buck. Lmao 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Lions have been my Darkhorse all season to make the SB. A lot of people are picking the Rams. 

I picked rams . I think Stafford makes a point to them. Lol

That game can go either way but Lions are at home, so I have to roll with them to bite off some kneecaps haha 

I want lions to win Superbowl. But I think Stafford will have greater things planned for his old team. Lol

I want lions to win Superbowl. But I think Stafford will have greater things planned for his old team. Lol

Stafford is better than Goff but Goff is good. I think the Lions have a better team around Goff, I will say this though, the Rams WR's are no joke. At 1 time Kupp was a top 3 WR in the league. That rookie is real dangerous.

Stafford is better than Goff but Goff is good. I think the Lions have a better team around Goff, I will say this though, the Rams WR's are no joke. At 1 time Kupp was a top 3 WR in the league. That rookie is real dangerous.

You could have said ditto. Goff going to show his old team what is up!! Lol

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, EasyE said:

I think the Bucs will be a good sleeper winning the Superbowl. They got plenty of offensive weapons for sure. I don't think Mayfield can get it done. But heck he has the weapons. Lol 

No way he does. Having Gronk and Antonio Brown made those offensive weapons deadlier and having the best HOF QB direct the offensive ship didn't hurt either. :) 

Bucs', 1 playoff game win tops is their ceiling in this playoffs. They are not beating the Cowboys or 49ers.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Of course, Goff should have the incentive. Great thinking :thmup:

Goff is so underrated his career it's a shame. I like Stafford and I know he is great. He got handed a stacked win Superbowl team now. He did it, Rams are coming on strong now when games mean the most. I take Stafford over lions and I don't want to. Lol 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

No way he does. Having Gronk and Antonio Brown made those offensive weapons deadlier and having the best HOF QB direct the offensive ship didn't hurt either. :) 

Bucs', 1 playoff game win tops is their ceiling in this playoffs. They are not beating the Cowboys or 49ers.

That's why I said sleeper team 

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Going to be hard to beat a cowboy team undefeated at home. Eagles are not going to do it. 49ers will beat cowboys in Dallas or San Francisco.

8 minutes ago, chad72 said:

How do you even mention Brown in comparison with Evans? Brown is a parasite and disease lol 

27 minutes ago, EasyE said:

Going to be hard to beat a cowboy team undefeated at home. Eagles are not going to do it. 49ers will beat cowboys in Dallas or San Francisco.

2008 Giants were 8-0 at home, I think, and went down one and done the playoffs. 2006 Colts were 8-0 at home on the other hand, and we took care of business at home all the way. :) 

You never know, can't take anything for granted come playoff time because the lower seeds will/should play like they have nothing to lose.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, chad72 said:

2008 Giants were 8-0 at home, I think, and went down one and done the playoffs. 2006 Colts were 8-0 at home on the other hand, and we took care of business at home all the way. :) 

You never know, can't take anything for granted come playoff time because the lower seeds will/should play like they have nothing to lose.

That's why I said don't count Bucs out. Sleeper lol

10 minutes ago, chad72 said:

@chad72 I want a Lions team to win it all or a Bucs without Brady. Something new lol 

10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I picked the Ravens to win it all but it would be neat to see a Lions vs Browns SB. Media people would puke and the ratings would go down but that would make my day clint eastwood GIFdirty harry quote GIF

I think ravens and 49ers. But I don't want ravens to make it. They are still butt hurt over the Colts move. Lmao 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

truck GIF- greatest move of all-time and the Semi had some Barry Sanders moves too.

Had to move Baltimore was trying to take Irsay team away. Lol that's what I heard and read.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EasyE said:

Had to move Baltimore was trying to take Irsay team away. Lol that's what I heard and read.

I would love to hire that truck driver, that may be the best thing I have ever seen. I know my product is getting from Point A to Point B on time with him driving lmao .

Just now, EasyE said:

No matter what happened. Glad Indiana got them. I was a fan of a opposite State team and was always upset that Indiana didn't have a professional football team. Lmao 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I would love to hire that truck driver, that may be the best thing I have ever seen. I know my product is getting from Point A to Point B on time with him driving lmao .

Glad i wasn't one of the drivers around him crapping my pants 🤣

4 minutes ago, EasyE said:

No matter what happened. Glad Indiana got them. I was a fan of a opposite State team and was always upset that Indiana didn't have a professional football team. Lmao 

Yeah, I was 13 years old when we got the Colts entering the 1984 season. Been a fan since. We sucked from 1984-1986 but I was so young being a kid, I really didn't care back then. When we got Dickerson in 1987, we became no joke. Nobody could laugh at us then. 

17 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah, I was 13 years old when we got the Colts entering the 1984 season. Been a fan since. We sucked from 1984-1986 but I was so young being a kid, I really didn't care back then. When we got Dickerson in 1987, we became no joke. Nobody could laugh at us then. 

Oh yeah I remember I was 10 and my best friend was a bears fan and I was a redskins fan. I remember us getting harbaugh and I rubbed it in his face. Lmao I loved colts every since they came to Indy and I left the Washington redskins. Commanders suck and their name change suck!! Haha 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EasyE said:

Oh yeah I remember I was 10 and my best friend was a bears fan and I was a redskins fan. I remember us getting harbaugh and I rubbed it in his face. Lmao I loved colts every since they came to Indy and I left the Washington redskins. Commanders suck and their name change suck!! Haha 

I have a couple friends now that I hang around that are huge Bears fans. They were Bears fans before the Colts moved here. They talk about 1985 a lot, that was a great team. When I bring up 2006, they cringe haha .

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have a couple friends now that I hang around that are huge Bears fans. They were Bears fans before the Colts moved here. They talk about 1985 a lot, that was a great team. When I bring up 2006, they cringe haha .

I always told my bears friends that SB night. You ever seen a Colt f a bear? I said bend over I will show you. Hope I don't offend anyone, but my friends are crazy Bear fans. When I could say something like that and get them to hush it was a great time. 😂

11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

2006 is a long time ago. Gosh 😫

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EasyE said:

2006 is a long time ago. Gosh 😫

Time flies doesn't seem like it. Our passing game back then is just like it is now in today's league when watching a team like KC for example. Not much has changed. That shows we were ahead of our time with Peyton, Marvin, Reggie, Clark, Addai = running and catching.

My all-time Final 4 would be this,

AFC/NFC Championship weekend:

2004 Patriots at 2006 Colts - Put the game at Indy, this way, it would be 50/50 = perfect weather and the REFS would not be 1 sided. 2004 Pats were better than their 2006 team. 2004 was their best team. 425pm Start! Nantz and Romo doing the game.

1992 Cowboys at 1989 49ers, Cowboys beat them with Young at QB in 1992 but not sure they would beat Joe. 8pm start! That game would come down to 1 play IMO. Summerall and Madden doing the game.

I would get a 5th of Crown Royal, 24 Hot Barbecue Wings from BW3's, and watch all the pre-game stuff from noon and on! Greatest Final 4 ever.

22 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You guys will have me on my toes next season, I will have my hands full, but I enjoy the competition. @Solid84picked 60.8% of his games right after he joined - he is a strong-minded person and I know he likes winning lol. @w87rwas coming on to and he knows his stuff! Who knows, we may even have more people do it next season. 

Money wise, I finished $450 ahead on the NFL front picking 2 games a week with a point spread, so I could not ask for anything more between our picks here and winning some cash outside of here. I just bet on 2 games a week = either $50 or $100 on the 2 games every week and I came out good. I had 2 college bets, I had $100 on Deion winning 6 games, I lost, but I put $100 on Michigan to beat Ohio St and gave up 3.5 points - I won because Michigan won 30-24. I broke even there. I don't do college much. 

I'll have to up my game a lot to keep up with you guys.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • w87r unfeatured and unpinned this topic