Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bad Coaching on 2 point conversion

i am surprised that no one is talking about the poor coaching that Shane did on the 2 point conversion. He devised a play that called for a short pass to a wide-open Allie Cox.  Cox is not our best receiver and had already dropped an important pass. He should have handed the ball off to JT or thrown the ball to Pittman. Shane has to stop coming up with these plays to throw short passes to wide-open receivers who are not our best playmakers. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, JMichael557 said:

i am surprised that no one is talking about the poor coaching that Shane did on the 2 point conversion. He devised a play that called for a short pass to a wide-open Allie Cox.  Cox is not our best receiver and had already dropped an important pass. He should have handed the ball off to JT or thrown the ball to Pittman. Shane has to stop coming up with these plays to throw short passes to wide-open receivers who are not our best playmakers. 

The Big Bang Theory Reaction GIF

33 minutes ago, JMichael557 said:

This post is a gem haha

32 minutes ago, JMichael557 said:

I was upset too when we got the 2 pts with an unconventual play. What were they thinking? Just run Taylor up the gut for crying out loud. Use your best players!!!!

• Nadine locked this topic