2023 Week 15 All Around the NFL game thread

NFLfan

Denver @ Detroit  

1. 1. Who are you rooting for?

• The Lions
    • The Broncos
    • Neither

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/17/2023 at 02:00 AM

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Cowboys have played like a pile poo! Penalties, can't tackle, and just getting destroyed on the Line of scrimmage. 

Makes the Chiefs loss to the Bills not as bad as it looked.

Home teams are fighting and clawing this week or dominating putting to rest questions about their past performances. From Raiders to Bengals to Colts to Lions to Browns to Saints to Bills, home teams are making a statement this week so far with desperation when needed.

Makes you eerily wonder if the Jaguars do it tonight and Seahawks tomorrow.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

Dolphins play Cowboys, Ravens and Bills in a row. That will shape the AFC playoffs.

Bills are winning out for 11-6. Dolphins lose 2 more games for 11-6 and we’re in danger of missing out if we don’t run the table and Bengals don’t lose 1 more. Bengals lost D J Reader for season. 

Here’s to Bengals having a Carson Wentz like season ending losing the last 2 to go 9-8, to Chiefs and Browns.

Then it will be Ravens, Chiefs, Bills, Jaguars, Dolphins, Browns, Colts

You heard it here first :) 

I would take that scenario, but am I being delusional to hope that we can win two more games than the Jags the rest of the way and steal the division?

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

Makes the Chiefs loss to the Bills not as bad as it looked.

Home teams are fighting and clawing this week or dominating putting to rest questions about their past performances. From Raiders to Bengals to Colts to Lions to Browns to Saints to Bills, home teams are making a statement this week so far with desperation when needed.

Makes you eerily wonder if the Jaguars do it tonight and Seahawks tomorrow.

Packers didn't do well though, with play-off spot in their grasp. 

If Seahawks play like how they did against Cowboys, they could. Their defense can surprise with few turnovers. 

10 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Ravens coming out passing well. Jags pass defense looks horrific.

We will definitely root for the Bucs against the Jaguars after the Ravens beat them :) 

Then we run the table for 11-6, Jaguars finish 10-7, and we host a playoff game. One can dream!!! :) 

• Like 1