Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mahomies Meltdown

Mighty Blue

Dude, the whole world saw your melt down :woah::hissy::wall:

Who do you think enjoyed it the most?

Answer- Josh Allen :yahoo:haha:headspin::monkeydance:

I would bet that you snapped because you were the second best QB and now it’s in the record books. :grumpy2:

Josh, this wasn’t a playoff game…WHAT?!

Mahomies still has the two greatest games that you lost that are in the record books:grumpy2::grumpy2: 

You still need to win the Lombardi !     What?!

Josh will enjoy the moment that happened in front of KC fans and millions of TV viewers.:cheer2::thmup: haha

So, answer this… how would the Bills have responded if an offsides penalty wasn’t called…:thinking:

Go Colts from Mighty Blue

IMG_1290.jpeg.1378bfd84c5e50a4dc245a14fddda641.jpeg

2 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Winners like Mahomes and Brady hate to lose and take it badly, which is probably why they win so much because of the extra motivation. 

That said, still going off about the call to Josh Allen after the game was a bit ridiculous. 

I get being mad in the moment and immediately after. It was yet another instance of the refs influencing the game.

However, rather than being mad at the player who was so far offsides he might as well have lined up for buffalo, they choose to continue to whine about it.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mighty Blue said:

I would bet that you snapped because you were the second best QB and now it’s in the record books. :grumpy2:

Mahomies still has the two greatest games that you lost that are in the record books:grumpy2::grumpy2: 

Josh will enjoy the moment that happened in front of KC fans and millions of TV viewers.:cheer2::thmup: haha

So, answer this… how would the Bills have responded if an offsides penalty wasn’t called…:thinking:

Kansas City Crybabies

mocking american football GIF by ransport

5 hours ago, Mighty Blue said:

Bro are you talking to yourself? No matter what I find it hilarious!!!

4 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Winners like Mahomes and Brady hate to lose and take it badly, which is probably why they win so much because of the extra motivation. 

That said, still going off about the call to Josh Allen after the game was a bit ridiculous. 

He did come out and say he regretted yelling at the refs and going off about the call to Josh Allen on radio here. But he still didn't say sorry though, so it fell a little flat to me. He should have at least apologized to Josh Allen. Josh Allen also did say at first he thought the call was against the Bills and added they rarely call it. 

But they still had 3 downs to get a first down and get into FG range and they failed. I do think Andy Reid put Mahomes in a bad spot too. HCs go first in press conferences and Andy Reid rarely complains having called plays for just over 25,000 snaps. :) When he said something, it kind of opened the door for Mahomes and he walked right in, though he could have taken the high road. 

The true source of Mahomes' frustration may have gone like this "Man, I come to throw to these bunch of scrubs of WRs, whose bad routes, drops, lack of separation etc. that I have to deal with, now I have to deal with you refs too???". But he misdirected it and doubled down after Andy Reid, that was his true issue. Maybe when he asked for the holding call for his teammate JuJu in the SB, and got it, he should have reflected quickly and realized that it goes both ways. :) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

He did come out and say he regretted yelling at the refs and going off about the call to Josh Allen on radio here. But he still didn't say sorry though, so it fell a little flat to me. He should have at least apologized to Josh Allen. Josh Allen also did say at first he thought the call was against the Bills and added they rarely call it. 

But they still had 3 downs to get a first down and get into FG range and they failed. I do think Andy Reid put Mahomes in a bad spot too. HCs go first in press conferences and Andy Reid rarely complains having called plays for just over 25,000 snaps. :) When he said something, it kind of opened the door for Mahomes and he walked right in, though he could have taken the high road. 

The true source of Mahomes' frustration may have gone like this "Man, I come to throw to these bunch of scrubs of WRs, whose bad routes, drops, lack of separation etc. that I have to deal with, now I have to deal with you refs too???". But he misdirected it and doubled down after Andy Reid, that was his true issue. Maybe when he asked for the holding call for his teammate JuJu in the SB, and got it, he should have reflected quickly and realized that it goes both ways. :) 

The way a lot of players around the NFL are reacting is that he was trying to defend Toney and show a little emotion to fire up the locker room. It just might pay off. Mahomes and Reid can never be counted out, and even at 5 losses they still have a chance at the 1 seed technically.