Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 NFL Weekly Pick em Games: Week 14

2006Coltsbestever

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Normally I stick with what a pick, see last week, I didn't get burned. I honestly was going to switch at the last second to Philly then seen your post on top of it - what timing Homer Simpson Spinning GIF. I almost just left it alone because I knew you would think I was copying you lmao - I say that in fun but right after the Chiefs lost, I was like no way Chiefs and Eagles lose 2 in a row. When I make my picks next week, I will make them by Tuesday night and won't switch at all unless a devastating injury happens to a team I pick. I will let everyone else have it. 

Hey, it’s:still a 3 team race mostly at the top with you, me and EasyE. Like I said, we might have to wait until week 18, because that’s what it would take. :) 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Hey, it’s:still a 3 team race mostly at the top with you, me and EasyE. Like I said, we might have to wait until week 18, because that’s what it would take. :) 

I know you got me on the Bengals/Colts game this week, I got Easy on the Vikings game 3-0 of all things. This year is so comical.

4 minutes ago, chad72 said:

…and the Bills/Chiefs game too

So, hell, I guess we will be even after this week. I forgot you had Bills for some reason. Going back and looking at my posts, I just posted our differences last night too. My mind is playing tricks on me. I do know Easy switched to the Jags. Easy has Dallas - good for him. I will update everything in a while. 

• Like 1

What a crazy week, as of now the Leaderboard looks like this through 14 grueling weeks. All the thought that it goes into picking, the strategy, the switching, etc.. Here it is:

1. @2006Coltsbestever133-73

1. @chad72133-73

2. @EasyE131-75

3. @Moe130-76

4. @Chrisaaron1023126-80

4. @VikingsFanInChennai126-80

5. @w87r125-81

6. @RollerColt123-83

7. @coltsva119-87

Honorable Mention:

@Solid84107-67 (missed 1st 2 weeks = 32 games/0-32) 107-99 in total.

2 Monday Night games left. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Moe said:

Week 15 doesn’t look easy maybe it’s just me?

This week was really tough for me. You are only 3 games out of 1st and there is still 4 weeks to go. I will make a new thread tomorrow, but I have already listed all of our records already. I think everyone is picking Pack and Dolphins tonight. I totally had a brain fart and didn't even realize @chad72had the Bills and what is funny is I posted he did on Saturday night haha . 

• Like 1

On 12/7/2023 at 2:22 PM, chad72 said:

Yeah, I just have this weird gut feeling we lose either vs Bengals or vs Steelers but don't win both. In order to beat the Steelers, which we might need more for our playoff future, we have to lose to the Bengals.

It is like the "soul stone" logic from the Marvel Infinity Stones/Endgame. In order to win something more precious (a win vs the Steelers), you need to lose something precious (a loss vs the Bengals). Have I exceeded my nonsense meter already? :) 

@Chrisaaron1023 @2006Coltsbestever @RollerColt - we lost something precious but we will win something more precious, vs the Steelers. :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, chad72 said:

@Chrisaaron1023 @2006Coltsbestever @RollerColt - we lost something precious but we will win something more precious, vs the Steelers. :) 

Well if there was ever a time to beat the Steelers it's this year with the playoffs on the line. 

Unfortunately we don't have Belichick or the Patriots defense to help our offense out. Expect the Steelers to be practicing screens all week in preparation for us. Harris could have himself a field day. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I think we can beat the Steelers this time around! We had everything go wrong against the Bengals that shouldn't happen again..

6 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

t. Expect the Steelers to be practicing screens all week in preparation for us. Harris could have himself a field day. 

Disgusting how we couldn't stop that.. but I'll be punching air if Harris does anything. Since he just sat on the sidelines twiddling his thumbs while I got eliminated from the playoffs this week

9 hours ago, RollerColt said:

I'm picking against the Chargers the rest of the way this season. They are officially done and honestly should probably let Staley go so they can get a jumpstart on the coaching search. 

Year 2030: Fans say Chargers should Probably let Staley go!

8 hours ago, RollerColt said:

. Harris could have himself a field day. 

Warren is the best back in Steelers team this year, and Harris should go to backup role.

On the other hand, if Harris has a good game against Indy, it's time to close the shop. 

8 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Well if there was ever a time to beat the Steelers it's this year with the playoffs on the line. 

Unfortunately we don't have Belichick or the Patriots defense to help our offense out. Expect the Steelers to be practicing screens all week in preparation for us. Harris could have himself a field day. 

I’ve got a bad feeling about this game.

On 12/10/2023 at 9:33 PM, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Picks for.. what's this.... week 14.. 

Have a feeling lot are going to be wrong. 

Patriots 9 @ Steelers 13 

Bucs 23 @ Falcons 26 

Lions 29 @ Bears 24

Colts 19 @ Bengals 21

Jaguars 16 @ Browns 19

Panthers 15 @ Saints 19

Texans 20 @ Jets 13

Rams 24 @ Ravens 30

Vikings 25 @ Raiders 22 

Seahawks 20 @ 49ers 30

Bills 33 @ Chiefs 30 OT 

Broncos 25 @ Chargers 24