Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC South and AFC Playoff picture/ Remaining Schedules (MERGE) Updated OP + on page 61 - post week 17. AFC Clinching Scenarios page 61

w87r

Steelers standings notes:

"Wins tie break over Indianapolis based on best win percentage in common games. Division tie break was initially used to eliminate Cleveland (Pittsburgh wins tie break over Cleveland based on best win percentage in division games). Division tie break was initially used to eliminate Houston (Indianapolis wins tie break over Houston based on head-to-head win percentage)"

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

He first tweeted they stay at 7 before they updated Browns game.

I really don't care what Destin says, I just want to know who is really the #6 seed, as 2 major publications have different things.

Just now, w87r said:

Patriots will give the Steelers all they can handle.

Colts @ Bengals

Patriots @ Steelers 

Texans @ Jets 

Jaguars @ Browns 

Broncos @ Chargers

So I'm assuming we're all pats, jags jets fans next week?? Lol...

Just now, w87r said:

I really don't care what Destin says, I just want to know who is really the #6 seed, as 2 major publications have different things.

NBC pre game stuff had us at 7... Just saying..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IinD said:

Colts @ Bengals

Patriots @ Steelers 

Texans @ Jets 

Jaguars @ Browns 

Broncos @ Chargers

So I'm assuming we're all pats, jags jets fans next week?? Lol...

I'm sure there is some around here that will be hoping we lose and those others win, unfortunately.

I can’t stress enough how Richardson watching this team win is going to help him so much in 24. He is learning to win even though he isnt playing.

4 minutes ago, w87r said:

I think the espn one is that shows the list is correct.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

NBC pre game stuff had us at 7... Just saying..

I knew it was going to be a tricky one, on if we moved up or not.

Still think I agree that we should be #6, but at the end of the day, it really doesn't mean much at this juncture.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

To me it doesn't really matter what seed we are as long as we make the top 7. 5, 6, 7, does it really matter? homer simpson lol GIF. As long as we get in, then everyone is 0-0.

Totally playing with house money this year.

Would LOVE to look back on the season after it's done and we ruined somebody's season by having a great playoff game or three :D.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

To me it doesn't really matter what seed we are as long as we make the top 7. 5, 6, 7, does it really matter? homer simpson lol GIF. As long as we get in, then everyone is 0-0.

We have over achieved. The experts had us winning 4 games tops, I was thinking maybe 3-14 at best. With AR so I’m happy i was wrong. 

• Like 1

Totally playing with house money this year.

Would LOVE to look back on the season after it's done and we ruined somebody's season by having a great playoff game or three :D.

We already won at Baltimore with Mustache and that was without Taylor. Who knows. I don't think any team is unbeatable. Chiefs even look mortal. 

• Like 1

Just now, w87r said:

Yes, that's what I said in the post you quoted.

Thanks I missed that one

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Chappel and Doyle had us winning 3 games too. Many had us between 3-6. I had 8 and it looks like I will be wrong. I think 10 now.

I’m not counting or predicting anything. Just along for the ride this season

• Like 2

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

Thanks I missed that one

I’m not counting or predicting anything. Just along for the ride this season

I am enjoying this season bigtime. It has been fun to me. The Browns debacle really pee'd me off to the point where I was going to quit watching because I felt we got cheated. This kind of bounce back has revived me.

• Like 1