Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week 11 All Around the NFL Game Thread

NFLfan

Just now, RollerColt said:

He’s wandering in the tunnel, clearly upset and beside himself. 

Anyone notice the Ravens are taking out their opponent’s QBs this season?

Haven't paid too much attention to it.

The hit on Jackson was fine by Wilson. Didn't see anything wrong with it 

I didn't like the hip drop on Andrews though. Wilson in on both plays 

21 minutes ago, w87r said:

Well Cincy already has 4 conference losses and if Ravens lost they would  have their 4th.

Colts have 3.

So either way 

Now with Burrow being hurt, probably them more now 

That’s why I said colts move to 8th. Both teams would be 5-5 and colts would have the better conference record.

4 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Yes it is. Bengals are definitely missing the playoffs this year.

Looks like browns and bengals are in trouble. Opens up a couple spots. I don’t care if colts back into the playoffs. It would still be a cool experience for the players and a major accomplishment with all the crap that has happened this year. Browns defense could carry them we will just have to see.

Ravens got a bogus PI call before the half to get that TD, IMO. It’s looking like the Ravens year. I remember when they let them play vs 49ers in the Flacco SB vs Crabtree.

I’m sure after the Lamar contract, the league would love a Lamar vs Mahomes AFCCG for a new exciting story. Chiefs will play the Patriots role of years past, being the villain, lol :) 

23 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

That’s why I said colts move to 8th. Both teams would be 5-5 and colts would have the better conference record.

Gotcha, thought you were saying that as a reason for wanting the Bengals to lose.

I meant drop to 9th, not 8th, and that's what you were really referring to.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, w87r said:

Gotcha, thought you were saying that as a reason for wanting the Bengals to lose.

I meant drop to 9th, not 8th, and that's what you were really referring to.

It’s a win win and for colts yeah it doesn’t matter who wins. I get the point about wanting ravens to lose since we already beat them. Going to be interesting if that’s a broken bone in burrows hand and if so Wr may not be playing him in a few weeks.

58 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Welp this game is over. Ravens have new found life and all the momentum. 

Browning is literally dog crap sitting under a hot sun. He stinks. Really bad.

This is why the Colts now look like geniuses for having Minshew. Bengals need to sign Tannehill tonight. Right now!

Tell us how you really feel about Browing? lmao 

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

We will probably get more details of burrows injury after this game. What a break for colts if Burrow is out when we play them. 

If the Bengals lose we move up to 8th. Our Conference record is better than the Bengals. I kind of hope the Browns win Sunday because that would put Pitt at 6-4 and we still play them. Browns have the tiebreaker over us because of that debacle we had with them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

That Titans game really scares me without Grover.

Pittsburgh has a brutal schedule, they still play Cincy twice assuming Burrow is there, at Seattle, they play here, and to finish the season they play at Baltimore. Baltimore might be playing for HFA because of KC in that last game.

• Like 1