Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week 10 All Around the NFL Game Thread

NFLfan

Week 10  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Panthers @ Bears: Which rookie QB wins this game?

• Bryce Young
    • Tyson Bagent
    • Neither

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/10/2023 at 01:45 AM

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

The best the Bengals can pray for at this point is the final wildcard spot. But that means every single game from here on out is a playoff game. 

And even that might not be enough. This was a game they couldn’t afford to lose. 

I strongly feel the Texans catching and passing Jags. If we didn’t have Minshew playing I would like Colts chances of o catch and pass Jax

Just now, RollerColt said:

I wonder if they miss the playoffs (highly likely now) if they fire Taylor. He’s been okay but just not good enough to get a team this talented to win it all. 

Hell no!!! “When” they get to the playoffs, they always make noise. Jon Fox was fired because his teams wouldn’t go out kicking and screaming in the playoffs under Peyton, according to Elway. Right move to hire Kubiak then.

The Zac Taylor situation is a far cry from it. Just because Ravens kept losing to Peyton or Brady, they didn’t fire John Harbaugh. 

• Like 2

Just now, chad72 said:

Hell no!!! “When” they get to the playoffs, they always make noise. Jon Fox was fired because his teams wouldn’t go out kicking and screaming in the playoffs under Peyton, according to Elway. Right move to hire Kubiak then.

The Zac Taylor situation is a far cry from it. Just because Ravens kept losing to Peyton or Brady, they didn’t fire John Harbaugh. 

Fair enough. It’s been talked about for a couple years now amongst the Cincy region natives. The question on whether he’s good enough to get them a championship. 

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Unless you get jobbed in the last 30 seconds like we did, I would be able to get over a bad call or two.

There have been many, I hear. Fans are going nuts. The ones watching say we are getting bad spots, making us have to punt instead of continuing a drive.

• Like 1