Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Roster Moves

1959Colts

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/colts-sign-amari-rodgers-to-53-player-roster

Colts announced they have signed wide receiver Amari Rodgers to the 53-player roster from the practice squad.

They placed cornerback Dallis Flowers on injured reserve in a corresponding move. Flowers is out for the season with a torn Achilles...

...The team also announced they signed cornerback Darren Hall to the practice squad

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, Shive said:

I figured Darren Hall would be back in the mix with Flowers going out. At the very least, he could be elevated a few times to provide some veteran depth.

I hope we get to see Hall. However, this week it looks like they are rolling with Darrell Baker Jr again.

11 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

which rodgers are you talking about ?  i dont remember a rodgers besides the one who got cut for gambling

Amari Rodgers.  The one activated to the roster today. He was with the Colts all preseason, on the practice squad all regular season. He was active last week. 

• Like 1

Love both these moves, thought Rodgers would make initial 53 man roster after a solid preseason and thought would be elevated to 53 when he was then cut which seemed weird. Baker looked so good all offseason then come out so flat, Hoping he had a chance to figure things out but wouldnt have a long leash. Bring hall up on game day and put him in if Baker freezes again with spotlight on. 

1 hour ago, Shive said:

I figured Darren Hall would be back in the mix with Flowers going out. At the very least, he could be elevated a few times to provide some veteran depth.

I wanted them to go after Bradley Roby but he signed with the Eagles to chase a ring.

Last SB loser to go back to SB and win was 2017 Patriots that lost to the Eagles and went back to 2018 SB and won the SB. 

• Like 1