Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ohio State VS Notre Dame

Ohio State @ Notre Dame, Sept 23, 2023: Who wins?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick to win?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/23/2023 at 11:00 PM

5 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

That should be a fun game. Maybe I will watch it. I will pick the underdog.

Yep, I'm excited for it. I'm not a fan of either one. But I have family that is on both sides. Some went to ND and some went to OSU and it's funny watching the family feuds!!lmao

Thinking of putting big bet on the game if wifey lets me and doesn't get upset..haha

Calling all COLTS Nation too place your vote.. It means a lot to me and I know you all like or have a favorite College team. I want to show family members that are having family feuds what Colts fans think. LOL

Family is all crazy!! Haha

I'm a engineer from Purdue. Go Boilers!! 

Yeah don't pick on me too much. Purdue football not so good. Getting Edey the baconator back for Basketball, Oh boy!! haha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EasyE said:

Calling all COLTS Nation too place your vote.. It means a lot to me and I know you all like or have a favorite College team. I want to show family members that are having family feuds what Colts fans think. LOL

Family is all crazy!! Haha

I'm a engineer from Purdue. Go Boilers!! 

Yeah don't pick on me too much. Purdue football not so good. Getting Edey the baconator back for Basketball, Oh boy!! haha

I think @HOZERis a big fan of Purdue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, NFLfan said:

@VikingsFanInChennaido you follow college football. If so, please cast your vote.

10 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

He is, I think Notre Dame wins mainly because they are at home. When 2 teams are evenly matched, go with the home team.

BOILER UP!!!! Yes I’m definitely a fan, I work in West Lafayette, have a daughter who is a Junior at Purdue, and a few family members who have went there(except my sister the black sheep who went to IU, lol)

Im picking Notre Dame, not only due to them being my other in state team but because the QB transfer they have, Hartman, has looked pretty darn good with the team, and they seem to be firing on all cylinders which is never a good thing for their opponents. Ohio State is no slouch by any means, they seem to be getting back to their dominate ways, it’ll be a great game!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, HOZER said:

BOILER UP!!!! Yes I’m definitely a fan, I work in West Lafayette, have a daughter who is a Junior at Purdue, and a few family members who have went there(except my sister the black sheep who went to IU, lol)

Im picking Notre Dame, not only due to them being my other in state team but because the QB transfer they have, Hartman, has looked pretty darn good with the team, and they seem to be firing on all cylinders which is never a good thing for their opponents. Ohio State is no slouch by any means, they seem to be getting back to their dominate ways, it’ll be a great game!

Yeah I love Notre Dame's offense and both teams are pretty evenly matched. In college football, HFA is huge when you have 2 top 10 teams playing each other. Notre Dame wins by 3.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, EasyE said:

You all making this hard for a bet..haha

I want to take OSU and was willing to put a $1000 down. But wife got me on a budget and said my max is $300. Geez, now I might have rethink it all. My ND family will love me putting on Irish..lmao

Long season to go, it sounds like you are willing to bet big by your post. If I was in your shoes with your betting mentality, I would bet $200 on ND and take the 3.5 points. You win that, then that puts you in a good position to bet on the NFL on Sunday. 

13 hours ago, EasyE said:

I want to take OSU and was willing to put a $1000 down. But wife got me on a budget and said my max is $300. Geez, now I might have rethink it all. My ND family will love me putting on Irish..lmao

Long season to go, it sounds like you are willing to bet big by your post. If I was in your shoes with your betting mentality, I would bet $200 on ND and take the 3.5 points. You win that, then that puts you in a good position to bet on the NFL on Sunday. I mainly bet on the Pro's, I stay away from college. I have 1 bet regarding college, I have $100 on Colorado to win at least 6 games. Their over/under in Vegas was 3.5 wins before the season. If I get the 6, I will win $175. They only won 1 game last season but I knew Deion would turn that mess around.

On 9/20/2023 at 8:27 PM, EasyE said:

I suggested you taking the 3.5 and betting on Notre Dame. If you did, you would have won your bet. Irish covered. Regarding the game though, that was a gut wrenching loss. Tough way to lose. I had Notre Dame winning by 3 but I knew they would cover.

• Like 1

On 9/23/2023 at 11:50 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I suggested you taking the 3.5 and betting on Notre Dame. If you did, you would have won your bet. Irish covered. Regarding the game though, that was a gut wrenching loss. Tough way to lose. I had Notre Dame winning by 3 but I knew they would cover.

It probably would have helped if the Irish would have played with 11 players on the field, instead of the 10 they had, on the last two plays.  I'm pretty sure that they were missing a d-lineman on the last play where Ohio State ran for the TD.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Cynjin said:

It probably would have helped if the Irish would have played with 11 players on the field, instead of the 10 they had, on the last two plays.  I'm pretty sure that they were missing a d-lineman on the last play where Ohio State ran for the TD.

Yeah what was up with that? That was a kick to the teeth loss. Ohio State barely got that ball over the goal line before the RB knee touched but football is a game of inches.

3 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah what was up with that? That was a kick to the teeth loss. Ohio State barely got that ball over the goal line before the RB knee touched but football is a game of inches.

Freeman called a timeout and 2 guys left the game but only 1 came back on. He said they knew they were down a guy but he didn't wanna risk a penalty. Sucks because that missing lineman is exactly where OSU ran the ball too.

• Like 1

On 9/23/2023 at 11:50 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I chickened out! I didn't bet huge, won a $100 and a case of beerlmao. I took OSU

• Like 1