Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Austin Ekeler to the Colts as a Receiver/McCaffrey/Swiss-Army-Knife Type?

philba101

2 hours ago, OLD FAN MAN said:

our new hc will find a way to use both at the same time

If you think that he will have both backs on the field at the same time for 100% of the offensive snaps then you’re very naive. Philly probably used a two back sets less than 25% of their offensive snaps and that’s being generous without looking up the numbers. It doesn’t make sense to pay a guy 12 Mill / year when you have JT going into contract year and he’s your lead horse. There are so many other glaring holes that need to be addressed. 

On 3/21/2023 at 1:00 PM, ChuggaBeer said:

I think we already had him and now he plays for Buffalo.    I think Streichen could have use Hines.   Shame he's gone 

I wonder how involved Frank was with the RBs honestly.  Hines is a stud and we failed to game plan for him and Marlon Mack was another lost cause during Frank's time here.  Felt bad for him watching the Colts during Hard Knocks and lack of involvement to being completely MIA.  Mack played well before his injury and know that he had a couple of years to recover why not bring him back he still can be useful and I personally trust him over some of the other options available. 

Archived