Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I thought we had bad luck

csmopar

15 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

What happened to Brock?

Is it too late for Shanihan to trade for Cousins? :P

Looks like Purdy picked up Oblique injury during the second drive of last game but still was able to function well and even score a rushing TD later. 

Word is that the team is optimistic that he'll play even this TNF game, but he's still undergoing tests. If he misses, he will probably miss a week, I guess, going by how it's being reported so far. Backup Josh Johnson has done okay so far in limited starts with lesser teams, and 49ers might still be okay to hang on with the next opponents. 

Kirk will be the best QB for KS, to be first of all healthy always and be available throughout the season, but i guess Vikings will not be interested in giving him up this off-season. 

12 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Looks like Purdy picked up Oblique injury during the second drive of last game but still was able to function well and even score a rushing TD later. 

Word is that the team is optimistic that he'll play even this TNF game, but he's still undergoing tests. If he misses, he will probably miss a week, I guess, going by how it's being reported so far. Backup Josh Johnson has done okay so far in limited starts with lesser teams, and 49ers might still be okay to hang on with the next opponents. 

Kirk will be the best QB for KS, to be first of all healthy always and be available throughout the season, but i guess Vikings will not be interested in giving him up this off-season. 

If the Packers want to get rid of Rodgers, I am sure Shanahan would be happy but I doubt the Packers send him to the NFC. Rodgers most likely is a Titan next year IF the Packers get rid of him.

2 hours ago, chad72 said:

If the Packers want to get rid of Rodgers, I am sure Shanahan would be happy but I doubt the Packers send him to the NFC. Rodgers most likely is a Titan next year IF the Packers get rid of him.

Rodgers gonna retire. That’s what I’m betting

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

Look at the 49ers DL depth illustrated here:

https://www.ninersnation.com/2022/12/13/23506858/49ers-bucs-d-line-depth

I think they will win a lot of games just based on that.

Dang 

3 hours ago, chad72 said:

Did the Titans express an interest in Rodgers? I hadn't heard about that. If they signed Rodgers, then Tannehill would have to go, as I doubt Rodgers would be a backup. 

6 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

Did the Titans express an interest in Rodgers? I hadn't heard about that. If they signed Rodgers, then Tannehill would have to go, as I doubt Rodgers would be a backup. 

No, not yet. I am just speculating based on Rodgers having a home in Nashville. That is why I placed a big IF. :) 

6 hours ago, chad72 said:

All said and done, I think Rodgers would stay in GB until retirement, he takes a lot of time to get chemistry with new set of receivers, and Titans won't work out great in that aspect. He'd need at least one elite receiver in a team to get rolling, as he likes to improvise a lot. Unless his receivers can understand, adjust and comes down with the ball more often, he'd be a disappointment in a new team. He's getting that rapport with his receivers slowly and if he stays there he'd do well next year in GB and in the NFC North division. 

It'll be interesting to see what GB does with Love. I think they'll trade him when other teams think highly enough of his potential. They'll pick up some defensive players in next draft with gained draft picks in the trade, and get better at run stopping, they'll compete again with Rodgers. He'll play for at least two or three more years, I think. 

Archived