Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tell me about you as a Colts fan!

Happy2BeHere

Tell me about you as a fan!  

151 members have voted

1. 1. About what year did you become a Colts fan?

2. 2. Are you a diehard fan of any other NFL team besides the Colts?

3. 3. Have you attended a Colts game live?

4. 4. Where did you see the Colts live ?

5. 5. We’re you born in Indiana?

6. 6. Where do you currently live?

• Indiana
    • Somewhere in the U.S.A. (Other than Indiana)
    • Canada
    • Somewhere other than the U.S.A. / Canada

On 4/19/2024 at 9:07 PM, Christopher harness said:

I was born in 1981, the youngest i can remember when I started becoming a fan. I was a pacer fan first and I was a dolphin fan besides the Colts fan. Seeing Eric Dickerson, the excitement of drafting the home grown hero in Jeff George, to Mr. Comback in Jim Harbaugh. I know I am not the only one who felt robbed in the afc championship game against the steelers with the hallmark pass to the end zone which the ball never touched the ground. That year Tony seriguso said it during the playoffs that nobody wanted the colts in it.

I have lived in Denver for almost 20 years, born and raised in Indiana for 21. I still consider myself a hoosier however.  I almost make every colts game that comes here against the broncos, though wearing with pride got harassed, threatened and insulted but I still root for old blue with pride.  I represent here the respectful fan of indy so I had bronco fans defend me multiple times too with the drunk *s the last home game I went to was the rca dome against, you guessed it, tom Brady and the pats. We lost but was fun anyways those years. 

Draft: Jim irsay hinted he wanted to get a certain player in the draft. I agree. His father played for us, him and Manning -- now a new generation Richardson and Marvin Harrison Jr. Hope it happens. I'll give up 2 first round draft picks 3 seconds 3ound draft picks the next few years to trade Arizona for Marvin Harrison Jr.

I live in Utah myself (my entire life) and I have travelled to Indiana on just one occasion to see the colts the last year of the RCA Dome…haven’t made it back yet. But, I have wanted to make it to the raiders game in Vegas to see them it just didn’t work out, and this year Denver is closest and while id like to make it up there it probably won’t happen as we purchased an investment property that has tied up some of my financial freedom I used to have. 

you got lucky being able to cheer Peyton on in Denver then ?? Or did you not follow them much even with manning ?

• Like 1

Hello! I was born in Indianapolis but have lived in Denver for the last 5 years. I'm still a diehard Colts and Hoosier basketball fan. I recently joined the forum to try to find some fellow Colts fans in Denver. I am able to reply to posts, but am unable to create topics or message people. Is this by design or some sort of bug that I am not understanding? Thanks! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Arydery said:

Hello! I was born in Indianapolis but have lived in Denver for the last 5 years. I'm still a diehard Colts and Hoosier basketball fan. I recently joined the forum to try to find some fellow Colts fans in Denver. I am able to reply to posts, but am unable to create topics or message people. Is this by design or some sort of bug that I am not understanding? Thanks! 

I believe you have to have 10 posts approved before you can post a new topic. @Nadine @Superman

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Arydery said:

Hi Arydery and welcome!

Yes, it is by design.  It's how we minimize disruption to the community.

You can read about it here

https://forums.colts.com/guidelines/

Note: as a new member,you have limited posting privileges for a brief time. New Members may post 5 replies per 24 hour period until they reach 10 posts. They may *not* create a thread. Your 24 hour posting window is tied to the time of your first post. For example, if your first post was made at 4:34 PM, then you are allowed 5 posts between 4:34 PM and 4:33 PM. Once a new member has reached 10 posts, they become part of the 'Member' group and have the same posting privs as all other members. These policies are in place to help us keep our site spam free and to encourage new members to take some time reading and responding to posts. In other words, it's a good idea to get to know the members here at least a little bit first.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...