Vertical Leap: 32 inches

Broad Jump: N/A

More Productive: Gronk

More Athletic: Fleener

More Upside: Gronk

Worse QB in College: Gronk

More Pro-Ready: Fleener

Better Blocker: Gronk

Bottomline, Gronkowski had the more upside and although his success in the NFL is a little unexpected, he is a monster and he was in college. He had more upside than Fleener. Now, Fleener is more athletic and could become a top 10 TE like Gronkowski, with the right QB. If both were in the same draft and I had to pick one of them, I'd pick Gronk because of his upside, but Fleener could become a stud TE.

Both were/are great players coming out of college, with Gronk having tremendous success in the NFL. Fleener possesses that potential, but it's an outside chance he get to Gronk's level.

Bottomline, Gronkowski had the more upside and although his success in the NFL is a little unexpected, he is a monster and he was in college. He had more upside than Fleener. Now, Fleener is more athletic and could become a top 10 TE like Gronkowski, with the right QB. If both were in the same draft and I had to pick one of them, I'd pick Gronk because of his upside, but Fleener could become a stud TE.

If you only compare statistics, you miss a big part of the equation - Fleener can't block. There's more to being a TE in the NFL than just catching passes from the QB, and Fleener is below average on a crucial point for his particular position, especially with all the focus on pass rushing in the NFL.

If you only compare statistics, you miss a big part of the equation - Fleener can't block. There's more to being a TE in the NFL than just catching passes from the QB, and Fleener is below average on a crucial point for his particular position, especially with all the focus on pass rushing in the NFL.

I clearly stated the Gronk is the better blocker.