Midseason Confidence Poll  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Frank Reich

2. 2. Chris Ballard

3. 3. Strausser (OL Coach)

4. 4. Jim Irsay

5. 5. Direction of Team / Overall Organization

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/06/2022 at 06:00 PM

On 11/4/2022 at 9:14 AM, bluephantom87 said:

Ballard BUILT this team!!! Frank is a PRODUCT of Ballard who only was hired after the fiasco to hire the lowly Josh McDaniels. Remember the circumstances? Announce a guy, HIRE his staff and WHAT?!!! You hadn't even SIGNED him yet? (allowing the fraud to LEAVE you at the alter with no compensation) Wow!!! EVERY contract in life needs to be SIGNED or you have NO contract and I would ASSUME that would be BASIC gm 101 but I guess Ballard got a pass as a first timer with his tough "You in or out? Rivalry back on!!!" talk. Lol

So let me get this straight also... Ballard as a "TOP" gm (based on?) has just sat back and allowed the subpar (not 1st choice) hc in Frank Reich who is the offenSIVE (stinks) playcaller / motivator (not really) of the team and who also as hc has the responsibility of player development (minimal) to CONTINUE to LEAD this team to non SB contention on a yearly basis. Huh? No they are two peas in a bad pod that SHARE some of the same philosophies as first timers. Could one be their view about the qb position as plug and play since they want a run first identity as stated by BOTH men on several different occasions? That's 80's football not today's game.

6 yrs into this SLOW rebuild Ballard is UNDER .500, has not achieved a SINGLE division title in a very WEAK south, has a MESS with an overpaid o-line that ranks near the BOTTOM of the league, has no LONG term answer at LT,  has played musical chairs with the SINGLE most important position on the team by filling the qb spot with aged or JAG types and is NO closer to being a SB contender than when he TOOK the job! We also have some of the HIGHEST paid at their positions LEAGUE wise and most are non premium.

Wanting BALLARD to reboot this flawed NON CONTENDING (again) team that HE created after SIX years is mind boggling to me but I guess if you give him ANOTHER six years maybe D Henry or hc Mike V of the Titans would have moved on giving us a shot at the division.  Nevermind by then the Jags or the Texans would've passed us too... :facepalm:

GREAT POST! Right on the money.

Ballard CANNOT be retained in any firing/reorg.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived