Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bengal’s Chase to be put on IR

RollerColt

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This is why the AFC is so wide open, that is a huge blow to that team.

The team *should* be okay. Higgins and Boyd are still very good to great. Higgins especially this year has taken a huge step in production. They just need to get Mixon more involved, just like we need to help out Taylor. 

3 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

The team *should* be okay. Higgins and Boyd are still very good to great. Higgins especially this year has taken a huge step in production. They just need to get Mixon more involved, just like we need to help out Taylor. 

Chase is a great WR, we will see. Burrow can make most things work but Chase is a big loss.

4 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

You guys and the running back injuries always kill me. Drake had another good night though! 

The problem is how many injuries can you take. We were 8-3 until we lost all of our running backs , secondary, and finally Lamar. You need some luck in this league , as well as playing good. 

Just now, The Old Crow said:

The problem is how many injuries can you take. We were 8-3 until we lost all of our running backs , secondary, and finally Lamar. You need some luck in this league , as well as playing good. 

Don’t forget John. I never count him out. Gets his players fully prepared and tough. 

2 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Don’t forget John. I never count him out. Gets his players fully prepared and tough. 

Harbaugh is an overall good coach , and good with preparation. His weaknesses are time management, and his reckless 4th down gambles that have killed us the last two years. I don’t know who his faceless analytics guy is, but he should be fired. Never take Tucker points off the board. 

6 minutes ago, The Old Crow said:

Harbaugh is an overall good coach , and good with preparation. His weaknesses are time management, and his reckless 4th down gambles that have killed us the last two years. I don’t know who his faceless analytics guy is, but he should be fired. Never take Tucker points off the board. 

Agreed on that. J Tuck is a God. Saw the warmups earlier, friggin 71 yards right down the middle. Unreal!

3 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Agreed on that. J Tuck is a God. Saw the warmups earlier, friggin 71 yards right down the middle. Unreal!

Harbaugh is like Dean Smith with Michael Jordan. The old joke was the only person that could hold Jordan under 20 points was Dean Smith , with his slow down offense. Well , Harbaugh leaves 3 points hanging around like icicles off a garage. 

5 hours ago, The Old Crow said:

He is just a mini Reich.   Feel lucky you don't have the full size Reich.

Update: Ja'marr Chase will not be heading to IR. The latest news is that Chase has a hairline hip fracture and a torn labrum. The timeline now is 4-6 weeks, very likely closer to 4. He should be able to avoid surgery, and they expect to continue playing after he heals. That is good news for the Bengals and fans, as he has avoided the worst scenario. 

Archived