Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jaguars

jvan1973

Just now, jvan1973 said:

Looks like they are far better than anyone has given them credit for

Same with the Eagles too, IMO. Eagles have a very cushy road to the #1 seed in the NFC. If they beat both the Cowboys and Giants, they have a great chance, given they play the AFC South too. These words, I thought I would never say that, a Jalen Hurts team leading his team to a #1 seed. Let us see. Long season.

Raiders and Panthers started 3-0 last season as well, can't get carried away. 

19 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Looks like they are far better than anyone has given them credit for

Better, yes. Far better remains to be seen. Impressive win today, but they played a team with a ton of key people hurt or out. It will be interesting to see how far they go. This could be the new team to beat in the AFC South. Remember when we owned this divison?

10 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

I need to see it going forward before I say the jags are good playing a injured chargers team and team that never plays well in jax. Let’s see what they do against eagles next week.

They won by 4 tds.  It wasn't close.   The Jags are better than they were projected to be

Just now, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

I don’t care. Herbert shouldn’t of even been playing and you lose your LT and a couple studs on defense I don’t take anything from that game.

How do you know Herbert shouldn't have been playing?  Do you know the Chargers doctor?

12 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Yet he was cleared to play.    He doesn't play defense.   The Jags scored 38 points.  

That doesn’t mean anything. That’s the same doctor that punctured Taylor’s lung. Herbert had to sign a paper in case the injection got messed up. And from I have read shots don’t work well on cartridge.

2 hours ago, jonjon said:

Better, yes. Far better remains to be seen. Impressive win today, but they played a team with a ton of key people hurt or out. It will be interesting to see how far they go. This could be the new team to beat in the AFC South. Remember when we owned this divison?

That was a loooong time ago.. hahah

• 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I don’t recall saying 2-3 years, at least not in this exchange.   I know I’ve said it in the past, but that was around a year ago.      I didn’t like AR as a prospect in Jan thru April of 23.   Hated him.   But once the Colts made the pick and I heard what Ballard, Steichen, Dodds and Brown had to say, I was sold.    So I root hard for AR.  Great kid!  And I agree with you, injuries are the great unknown.   Even in this thread, I’ve shared that I think AR leads the Colts to 9-8 this year.   So I’m not down on AR or the Colts.   I think we’ll be very competitive.  I’m optimistic.  
    • He had a great game if looking at final stats(should've scored 40 in all actuality), but it could've been better.  He played great in the 1st half(22pts) and all but disappeared in the 2nd half(9pts).   Only took 1 shot in the 3rd quarter, even Stan Van Gundy called it out on the live broadcast. Said he didn't know what Haliburton was doing.     Hopefully he comes to play in the 2nd half tonight. 1st half very reminiscent of game 2.     Eastern Conference is wide open right now. Win tonight we have a good a chance as anybody.     Probably seems I'm a little over critical of Haliburton? Probably because I am, he is supposed to be the face of the organization. That comes with high expectations. Time to deliver, at least show up.   So far he has shown up for 1st half of game 2, and 1st half of game 3.       Already has 5pts tonight in 2nd half. So far so good.
    • Ayyyyyyy I got that one lol
    • We will learn soon enough! Everyone entered in the Million $$$ contest?? We have to play whatever they give us. 
  • Members

• Hawkeyecolt

Hawkeyecolt 1,044

• Breeze

Breeze 326

• PRnum1

PRnum1 3,132

• w87r

w87r 14,279

Moderators
    • tate

tate 10