Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 NFL Season Weekly Pick'em Game: Week 1

RollerColt

It's time ladies and gents. Good luck with your predictions!

Thursday Night Football

Bills 24 vs. Rams 21

Sunday Games

Saints 23 vs. Falcons 17

Browns 14 vs. Panthers 21

49ers 20 vs. Bears 17

Steelers 14 vs. Bengals 24

Eagles 31 vs. Lions 21

Colts 28 vs. Texans 14

Patriots 27 vs. Dolphins 28

Ravens 35 vs. Jets 10

Jaguars 20 vs. Commanders 18

Giants 13 vs. Titans 27

Chiefs 35 vs. Cardinals 31

Raiders 31 vs. Chargers 34

Packers 27 vs. Vikings 24

Buccaneers 21 vs. Cowboys 26 OT

Monday Night Football

Broncos 33 vs. Seahawks 20

I vow to do better than last year and NOT miss any picks :lol:

Bills 23 vs Rams 26

Saints 24 vs Falcons 14

Browns 17 vs Panthers 16

49ers 31 vs Bears 17

Steelers 13 vs Bengals 24

Eagles 17 vs Lions 20

Colts 27 vs Texans 17

Patriots 21 vs Dolphins 28

Ravens 27 vs Jets12

Jaguars 22 vs Commanders 17

Giants 10 vs Titans 21

Chiefs 25 vs Cardinals 31

Raiders 28 vs Chargers 34

Packers 31 vs Vikings 20

Buccaneers 23 vs Cowboys 20

Broncos 24  vs Seahawks 9

I won last year but you guys were great and between the few of us it could've went either way - this is me right now yahoo tv periscope GIF- lmao Here we go fella's, it is here

Bills 27 Rams 24

Saints 26 Falcons 10

Browns 16 Panthers 20 - Mayfield pulls it off!

49ers 19 Bears 16 (OT)

Steelers 17 Bengals 24

Eagles 23 Lions 20

Colts 27 Texans 17

Pats 20 Dolphins 24

Ravens 24 Jets 7

Jags 20 Commanders 19 lol

Giants 16 Titans 23

Chiefs 27 Cards 26

Raiders 33 Chargers 37

Packers 27 Vikings 24

Bucs 22 Cowboys 20

Broncos 28 Seahawks 10

@RollerColt, only one we disagree'd on was Bucs/Cowboys. You almost beat me last year. Between you and @Chrisaaron1023 it will be close to see who has the better record. It is all fun anyway but I like the competition when making my predictions against others. I am glad football is back. I hope @NFLfan and @danlhart87 get involved. 

28 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

@RollerColt, only one we disagree'd on was Bucs/Cowboys. You almost beat me last year. Between you and @Chrisaaron1023 it will be close to see who has the better record. It is all fun anyway but I like the competition when making my predictions against others. I am glad football is back. I hope @NFLfan and @danlhart87 get involved. 

I literally flipped a coin for Bucs / Cowboys. There's a lot of weird stuff going on surrounding Brady this year. Usually he's able to be laser focused on block out the noise, but something just feels different. 

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Lol I'll start in the hole this year fast. I made a couple random picks right outta the gate but hey, it's week 1! Starting tonight.. bills are obviously better and the media darling. But no way LA can lose this game at home after getting their rings and banner right?!

55 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Me too haha . Brady doesn't seem focused but I don't trust Dallas either.

I know right? It's Dallas... I can't remember the last time they got a true head-turning statement win. I'm sure they'll find some way to screw it up and Brady will get the W. 

41 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I know right? It's Dallas... I can't remember the last time they got a true head-turning statement win. I'm sure they'll find some way to screw it up and Brady will get the W. 

That game is 50/50. I have a friend that is a huge Dallas fan, talk to him last night and he wants to bet a Texas Road House Steak dinner on the game. He says Dallas will blow the doors off of Tom. 

1 hour ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Lol I'll start in the hole this year fast. I made a couple random picks right outta the gate but hey, it's week 1! Starting tonight.. bills are obviously better and the media darling. But no way LA can lose this game at home after getting their rings and banner right?!

Rams losing at home is not likely but I pick the Bills to win the SB, so these type of games Bills should win. It is only 1 game but still the Bills need to make a statement.

Wow, it's that time again already??

I didn't participate as much as some others last season but I think my percentage was competitive some what and often gave Rollercolt and 2006 coltsbeleiver a run for their money in some weeks. Lol

But my objective will be again to emphasize on single and parlay bets to possibly help my fellow colt brothers to add more dollars to their wallets.

Btw, last season was another profitable one for me but this season looks like more parity?

Just Thursday's game for now, : in a coin toss

Rams 32.       Bills 31 

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Rams losing at home is not likely but I pick the Bills to win the SB, so these type of games Bills should win. It is only 1 game but still the Bills need to make a statement.

Did the bills improve their defense in the off season??  It was pourus at times last season.

Bills 27 Rams 23

Saints 28 Falcons 21

Browns 19 Panthers 12

49ers 24 Bears 11

Steelers 24 Bengals 20

Eagles 31 Lions 35

Colts 17 Texans 20

Pats 21 Dolphins 27

Ravens 28 Jets 10

Jags 22 Commanders 12

Giants 13 Titans 24

Chiefs 35 Cards 20

Raiders 24 Chargers 34

Packers 30 Vikings 20

Bucs 28 Cowboys 21

Broncos 33 Seahawks 17

4 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Did the bills improve their defense in the off season??  It was pourus at times last season.

7-0 Bills through the 1st. You should do picks in here as well. You are like me and like to bet. I have my big bet in, Colts will make the AFC Title Game. I put $200 on it to win $1400 at 7-1 odds.

11 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Not this year. I would not mind a Survival Pool. I joined one that the Vikings site is doing.

6 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I live in Indiana and have no life so I watched lmao . I was off work as well so luck of the draw.

Well my life isn't exactly a thrill every minute either. But I didn't watch cause my interest in the NFL is steadily been dwindling, especially since the Jag game(which I made a thread that we could be in trouble before that game). 

Right now I'm into my baby granddaughter, bass & surf fishing(which she loves too), we've turned into  Tackleholics and Judge's HR chase.:D

14 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Well my life isn't exactly a thrill every minute either. But I didn't watch cause my interest in the NFL is steadily been dwindling, especially since the Jag game(which I made a thread that we could be in trouble before that game). 

Right now I'm into my baby granddaughter, bass & surf fishing(which she loves too), we've turned into  Tackleholics and Judge's HR chase.:D

Matt Ryan should change things for you regarding football. These first 2 games are actually big and I rarely say that because we have 17 games, but if we can't win at Houston and at Jacks something isn't right. Judge will hit 62 moonwalk stkildasaints GIF by St Kilda Football Club

23 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Matt Ryan should change things for you regarding football. These first 2 games are actually big and I rarely say that because we have 17 games, but if we can't win at Houston and at Jacks something isn't right. Judge will hit 62 moonwalk stkildasaints GIF by St Kilda Football Club

I think the colts will have a good season( playoffs & a post season win) but to me lately, the colts being good or bad or average means less because of the lack of legitimacy of the NFL.

My outlook for this season is a free for all in the AFC while Brady only has to get by the Packers & Rams( which I expect him to do, with lots of help from the football gods lol).

23 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

I think the colts will have a good season( playoffs & a post season win) but to me lately, the colts being good or bad or average means less because of the lack of legitimacy of the NFL.

My outlook for this season is a free for all in the AFC while Brady only has to get by the Packers & Rams( which I expect him to do, with lots of help from the football gods lol).

I have Tom winning tonight but they aren't better than several teams in the AFC. Bills are a lot better.

Note: I'm not one of the players 

Saints over Falcons 

Panthers over the Browns

Upset: Bears over 49ers 

Bengals over Steelers

Upset Lions over Eagles

Colts over Texans 

I hope: Dolphins over Patriots

Ravens over Jets 

Commanders over the Jags

Titans over Giants

Chiefs over Cardinals 

Chargers over Raiders 

Vikings over Packers :thmup:

Bucs over Cowboys

Broncos over Seahawks 

Minnesota Vikings Football GIF by Sealed With A GIF

On 9/8/2022 at 4:02 PM, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Wow, it's that time again already??

I didn't participate as much as some others last season but I think my percentage was competitive some what and often gave Rollercolt and 2006 coltsbeleiver a run for their money in some weeks. Lol

But my objective will be again to emphasize on single and parlay bets to possibly help my fellow colt brothers to add more dollars to their wallets.

Btw, last season was another profitable one for me but this season looks like more parity?

Just Thursday's game for now, : in a coin toss

Rams 32.       Bills 31 

Here's my picks:

Saints  20            Falcons 11

Browns 15.         Panthers 17

49ers 17.            Bears 11

Steelers 26.        Bengals 27 OT

Eagles 25           Lions 22

Colts 29             Texans 09

Pats 13               Dolphins 29

Ravens 32 .        Jets 24

Jags 18              Washington 16 OT

Giants 20           Titans 24

Chiefs 31           Cards 24

Raiders 28.        Chargers 30

Packers 23        Vikings 19

Bucs 29            Cowboys 22

Broncos 31      Seahawks 09

Best Bets:

Colts

Brady

secondary best bets:

49ers

Dolphins

Ravens

Broncos

Bet half on Colts

Bet other half on 2 team parlay Colts.& Brady

I'm kinda thinking colts will be compensated this year.for losing to the jags so big Ben could make playoffs in his last season..... I expect a big season for tampa, will Brady be satisfied coming back from a fake retirement just to win another Super Bowl? Or will he want a Undefeated Season? But opener vs Dak might be too obvious? Lol

Good luck

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That is crazy, I hope the Giants win because that would help us out though.

I have the Eagles at Lions on now. Ravens @Jets are also showing now. The late afternoon games that will be shown here are the Giants @ Tennessee game and Chiefs @ Cardinals.

No one gave Seattle a chance. Just because Russell Wilson was with the Broncos, people thought they would automatically win. It doesn't work that way. Not a fan of either team, but I kind of liked to see the Broncos lose. I like Russell Wilson, but the hype over that team was getting annoying. 

As someone on you tube said: "It's Seahawks country, let's fly!" (a parody of the Broncos recent motto.)

Archived