Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

my concern

ruf

9 hours ago, ruf said:

i will like to see what some of the people have to say now about my concerns about our starting OL.

I know Kelley is not playing but i think we should maybe try Kelley at C and the other Kelley (if healthy) at RG for the opener

It was Sexy Alex Trebek GIF by Jeopardy!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, ruf said:

i will like to see what some of the people have to say now about my concerns about our starting OL.

I know Kelley is not playing but i think we should maybe try Kelley at C and the other Kelley (if healthy) at RG for the opener

You know it’s Kelly right?  Like for both Ryan and Dennis.  

On 8/18/2022 at 8:36 AM, NewColtsFan said:

The OL was fine in 2020.   It fell off last year.    Smith is not moving to guard.   Not happening.    We didn’t let Glowinski walk to move Smith.   That’s why Pinter is there.   

do you think Pinter will be able to do the job at RG? just looking for your thoughts on it and if not what do you suggest we do with what we have

56 minutes ago, ruf said:

do you think Pinter will be able to do the job at RG? just looking for your thoughts on it and if not what do you suggest we do with what we have

Fair question.   My honest answer is….  I don’t know.   Pre-season did not produce enough results to give anyone any comfort about the line.   We’re all guessing.  

The weird thing that got reported….  Last week, we experimented for a day with Raimann at LT,  Pryor at RT.   Smith at RG, and Pinter at Center.    That’s an enormous  amount of change.    It’s not a long term solution, but it might be a short term one.   It’s worth keeping a serious eye on.  

That said, I’m on record here multiple times as thinking that next year the o-line could look like Raimann at LT,  Pinter at C,  Pryor at RG (+10-12 pounds he lost this year) and Smith at RT.   And we trade Kelly this off-season for whatever we can get for him.   So a line being revamped is certainly on my radar.   I think it’s only a matter of when, and not if….

Hope this answers your question…. 

On 8/29/2022 at 12:15 AM, NewColtsFan said:

Fair question.   My honest answer is….  I don’t know.   Pre-season did not produce enough results to give anyone any comfort about the line.   We’re all guessing.  

The weird thing that got reported….  Last week, we experimented for a day with Raimann at LT,  Pryor at RT.   Smith at RG, and Pinter at Center.    That’s an enormous  amount of change.    It’s not a long term solution, but it might be a short term one.   It’s worth keeping a serious eye on.  

That said, I’m on record here multiple times as thinking that next year the o-line could look like Raimann at LT,  Pinter at C,  Pryor at RG (+10-12 pounds he lost this year) and Smith at RT.   And we trade Kelly this off-season for whatever we can get for him.   So a line being revamped is certainly on my radar.   I think it’s only a matter of when, and not if….

Hope this answers your question…. 

thanks yes it did.

I would like them to try close to what you are saying for this year it would look like

LT Raimann

LG Q Nelson

C  Kelly

RG Smith

RT Pryor

I'm thinking this will fix everything but LT and I'm thinking it would be easier to help him out if he struggles with a TE or RB so a bit easier to help out at LT rather than at RG

Archived