Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

my concern

ruf

14 minutes ago, Nickster said:

Then I guess you know a guy can give up a sack and still get a plus grade right?  If the qb holds on too long?

most likely the pff grades are at the least roughly accurate.

Our pass pro stunk.  It didn’t matter who was Qbing.  They stunk up the joint.

We will see how it goes this year when Nelson and Kelly are 100% healthy and with Matt Ryan at QB.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We will see how it goes this year when Nelson and Kelly are 100% healthy and with Matt Ryan at QB.

Well Ryan is one of the most sacked QBs in the game last several years so I hope it goes well.  He’s had one Of the slowest TTT of non scrambling QBs.

Frank likes to get it out quick, so hopefully Matt’s issue was scheme and personnel.

1 minute ago, Nickster said:

Well Ryan is one of the most sacked QBs in the game last several years so I hope it goes well.  He’s had one Of the slowest TTT of non scrambling QBs.

Frank likes to get it out quick, so hopefully Matt’s issue was scheme and personnel.

I can see Matt slinging it out quick to guys like Pittman and Campbell - even Hines. I just want opening day to get here because really everything is all talk until that happens. Even you and I can disagree on a a lot of things but we won't really know until opening day how the team plays. It is still fun debate because everyone is anxious for Game1.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I can see Matt slinging it out quick to guys like Pittman and Campbell - even Hines. I just want opening day to get here because really everything is all talk until that happens. Even you and I can disagree on a a lot of things but we won't really know until opening day how the team plays. It is still fun debate because everyone is anxious for Game1.

I can tell you this.  I really have no strong feeling on how this team is going to look on either side of the ball.

I could see us in a range of being good to pretty much sucking.  Lot of our success hinges on our opponents too.  Looks like a harder schedule on paper, but several of them have had major changes.

1 minute ago, Nickster said:

I can tell you this.  I really have no strong feeling on how this team is going to look on either side of the ball.

I could see us in a range of being good to pretty much sucking.  Lot of our success hinges on our opponents too.  Looks like a harder schedule on paper, but several of them have had major changes.

For me I am banking on starting 3-1, yes a tall order but very possible, and if that happens I think we can be 11-6 at worse. We play some tough teams but have many winnable games too. The division games are flat out crucial. 3-1 start is what I am banking on. 

1 hour ago, Nickster said:

the problem is not with Frank liking to get the ball out quick (which is good) but the D will know that and know that they can get to the qb quick enough to have close coverage so they will be not much separation by wr's and most likley the rush will come up the middle RG

Lines work as a unit.  Tough to judge some of the backups when they are out there with a couple of guys who are going to be cut.  However, the line is what worries me the most.  If the last two years, Kelly had resembled anything near the pro bowl player he supposed to be I would be more confident.  He’s been below average for two years now so we can’t blame it all on his injuries last year. 

The first two preseason games don’t mean much at all.  We should get a little better read this weekend. 

1 hour ago, Hawkeyecolt said:

Lines work as a unit.  Tough to judge some of the backups when they are out there with a couple of guys who are going to be cut.  However, the line is what worries me the most.  If the last two years, Kelly had resembled anything near the pro bowl player he supposed to be I would be more confident.  He’s been below average for two years now so we can’t blame it all on his injuries last year. 

The first two preseason games don’t mean much at all.  We should get a little better read this weekend. 

i hope Kelly comes back to form but i'm really more concerned about RG

On 8/17/2022 at 11:36 PM, NewColtsFan said:

It’s one practice.    One.    And from one practice you’ve extrapolated that this will be a problem all season long and we’ll miss the playoffs.    All from one practice. 

I think you’re reading way too much into way too little.   Is it possible you’re right?  Sure. But it’s not likely.    

OL play is typically slow to come around.   It takes time to gel.    Whatever the line is today, it should get better over time.    It started slow last year when injuries hit 4 of our 5 starting lineman.  But eventually the line gelled and Taylor ran for 1800 yards.   Remember?    This year we have two new starters on the line.   It’s going to take time.  Give it time.  

It's been a problem for three years.  We cannot pass block.  This board thinks because we can run the ball it is a moot point.  It is not.  When you consider what TN and JAX have a DL this is a MAJOR issue.  

12 minutes ago, Rhodelesstraveled said:

It's been a problem for three years.  We cannot pass block.  This board thinks because we can run the ball it is a moot point.  It is not.  When you consider what TN and JAX have a DL this is a MAJOR issue.  

Rivers was just fine in 2020, only sacked 20 times IIRC, he also put up good numbers and we won 11 games. Look at the QB's we had in 2019 and in 2021, there lies the problem. Matt Ryan will make our Line look better than it is much like Rivers did. It's called getting the ball out quick and knowing when to get rid of the ball.

7 hours ago, Rhodelesstraveled said:

i really agree with this and those DL's of TN and Jax really concern me. we will also be limited running the ball against them

7 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Rivers was just fine in 2020, only sacked 20 times IIRC, he also put up good numbers and we won 11 games. Look at the QB's we had in 2019 and in 2021, there lies the problem. Matt Ryan will make our Line look better than it is much like Rivers did. It's called getting the ball out quick and knowing when to get rid of the ball.

the OL was better that year

18 hours ago, ruf said:

i really agree with this and those DL's of TN and Jax really concern me. we will also be limited running the ball against them

the OL was better that year

With regards to Rivers and sacks, he has possible the all time quickest read/release time. 

Ryan has never had a quick TTT and among pocket QBs he's not quick. He actually had a couple years when his TTT was longer than Wentz, a scrambling QB.  Ryan has been one of if the THE most sacked QB the last 5 years or so. 

We will see if that speeds up here with Reich.   Reich's scheme tends to engender quick releases. 

40 minutes ago, Nickster said:

With regards to Rivers and sacks, he has possible the all time quickest read/release time. 

Ryan has never had a quick TTT and among pocket QBs he's not quick. He actually had a couple years when his TTT was longer than Wentz, a scrambling QB.  Ryan has been one of if the THE most sacked QB the last 5 years or so. 

We will see if that speeds up here with Reich.   Reich's scheme tends to engender quick releases. 

You love pointing out the sacks that Ryan has taken the last 5 years.   Yet, you always seem to avoid talking about the terrible OL he’s had in front of him.   I wonder why?    Hmmm?

7 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

You love pointing out the sacks that Ryan has taken the last 5 years.   Yet, you always seem to avoid talking about the terrible OL he’s had in front of him.   I wonder why?    Hmmm?

The point is that if the Colts are bad at pass protection, like they were last season, Ryan's results the past five years suggest that he will get sacked a lot.

20 minutes ago, BeanDiasucci said:

The point is that if the Colts are bad at pass protection, like they were last season, Ryan's results the past five years suggest that he will get sacked a lot.

I don’t think Atlanta runs the same system.  

The Colts system is designed to get the ball out fast.   That will help.   And I think the only people who think our pass blocking will be as bad as last year, are the fans here, who typically worry and fret over EVERYTHING!

Our pass blocking should be better than last year.   Perhaps not as good as 18, 19 and 20, but better than 21. 

55 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Do you have any thoughts as to why I might be pointing that out?  Your hmm, sounds a bit conspiratorial NCF.

It's because people just assume he's a quick release guy and he hasn't been.  He was sacked 10 times more than our QB last year, and suddenly people are thinking Ryan is Rivers when it comes to release time and he's not.

Now looking at TTT, you won't see anything about who is good or bad.  It doesn't mean quick TTT good, slow TTT bad.  Not at all.  There are probably some inferences you can make about scheme and whether a QB scrambles or not.

But the narrative that there is evidence that Ryan is going to come in here and not takes sacks seems to be composed from shaky or even faulty facts.  

I'd bet two things when it comes to Matt Ryan this year, assuming he plays all 17, even given that ATL's scheme has tended to be down the field, while the Colts tends to be closer to the LOS which I've also stated about every time I talked about sacks and ints. 

1.  He's going to throw more than Wentz' 7 INTs from last year because he's never thrown less, and 7 is a very low number of INTS.

2.  He's going to be sacked more than Wentz 32 last year because he's only been sacked less one season than that since 2015 including the SB year., which NCF I assume you don't believe he had a bad line that year.

In his SB year NCF, the SB year now when I think he was league MVP, he threw the same INTS and was sacked more NCF, and NCF I assume his line didn't suck that year. 

Now, even if I win these bets, and odds are I will that I will all tolled, that is not to say that Ryan isn't going to be a very effective QB here, in large part because neither 7 nor 32 is a large number of those events.   

As I've said, I really have no idea how this team, including Matt Ryan, is actually going to look.  With Ryan, I could see Rivers like production which would be great, or I could see an aging, declining vet continuing to age and decline.  I could see really good to no so good play from him.  

Tell me NCF use your tinfoil hat to answer the question of why I point out sack, INT stats. 

11 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

The Colts system is designed to get the ball out fast.   That will help.   And I think the only people who think our pass blocking will be as bad as last year, are the fans here, who typically worry and fret over EVERYTHING!

Our pass blocking should be better than last year.   Perhaps not as good as 18, 19 and 20, but better than 21. 

I agree here, we should be some better.  I'd be somewhat surprised if we aren't top halfish. thought I am trepidatious about the LT situ.

16 minutes ago, Nickster said:

Do you have any thoughts as to why I might be pointing that out?  Your hmm, sounds a bit conspiratorial NCF.

It's because people just assume he's a quick release guy and he hasn't been.  He was sacked 10 times more than our QB last year, and suddenly people are thinking Ryan is Rivers when it comes to release time and he's not.

Now looking at TTT, you won't see anything about who is good or bad.  It doesn't mean quick TTT good, slow TTT bad.  Not at all.  There are probably some inferences you can make about scheme and whether a QB scrambles or not.

But the narrative that there is evidence that Ryan is going to come in here and not takes sacks seems to be composed from shaky or even faulty facts.  

I'd bet two things when it comes to Matt Ryan this year, assuming he plays all 17, even given that ATL's scheme has tended to be down the field, while the Colts tends to be closer to the LOS which I've also stated about every time I talked about sacks and ints. 

1.  He's going to throw more than Wentz' 7 INTs from last year because he's never thrown less, and 7 is a very low number of INTS.

2.  He's going to be sacked more than Wentz 32 last year because he's only been sacked less one season than that since 2015 including the SB year., which NCF I assume you don't believe he had a bad line last year.

In his SB year NCF, the SB year now when I think he was league MVP, he threw the same INTS and was sacked more NCF, and NCF I assume his line didn't suck that year. 

Now, even if I win these bets, and odds are I will that I will all tolled, that is not to say that Ryan isn't going to be a very effective QB here, in large part because neither 7 nor 32 is a large number of those events.   

As I've said, I really have no idea how this team, including Matt Ryan, is actually going to look.  With Ryan, I could see Rivers like production which would be great, or I could see an aging, declining vet continuing to age and decline.  I could see really good to no so good play from him.  

Tell me NCF use your tinfoil hat to answer the question of why I point out sack, INT stats. 

Well….   At the risk of you calling me mean….   Since you asked.  

I think you either DELIBERATELY make bogus arguments to make a point,  or with a lack of understanding how football is analyzed, you make uninformed posts.   And I don’t think either us a good look, so I don’t much care. 

As for Tin Foil?   Cute.   I think you might be the first critic I’ve had to use that attack, but it doesn’t surprise me.   I’ve been attacked and accused of all sorts of things — but I don’t think Tin Foil has been one until today.  Not surprised.   Either way,  carry on. 

14 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Well….   At the risk of you calling me mean….   Since you asked.  

I think you either DELIBERATELY make bogus arguments to make a point,  or with a lack of understanding how football is analyzed, you make uninformed posts.   And I don’t think either us a good look, so I don’t much care. 

As for Tin Foil?   Cute.   I think you might be the first critic I’ve had to use that attack, but it doesn’t surprise me.   I’ve been attacked and accused of all sorts of things — but I don’t think Tin Foil has been one until today.  Not surprised.   Either way,  carry on. 

Well NCF. I can't do anything other than tell  you I make the arguments I make because that is what I think the evidence shows at the time I make them.  

Can you give me an example of a deliberate bogus argument?  Or one in which I don't understand analytics?  Like really, I'd like you to back up what you said with some examples.  I'd be interested to know when and where you think I'm making bogus arguments .

As far as Ryan goes, I knew very little about him other than he usually puts up 10-15 fantasy stats minimum and has enjoyed great receivers.  A guy that often goes undrafted that you can pick up on a waiver wire or late pick and stash and get a decent fantasy line from if you need it.  And that he has usually had great weapons.   I don't think I've watched a quarter of Falcon football since the SB, unless they played the colts and if they did, I don't remember the game. 

It wasn't until we got him that I looked him up and when people started talking about quick release and getting rid of the ball, I looked it up and found his TTT isn't quick at all and he got sacked alot.  That is not up for dispute.  It is simple facts that can be looked up.  Why that is can be analyzed.

Tinfoil is a joke NCF.  Relax man.  You said hmm as if I had some conspiracy going.  Get it?  People say tin foil hat for conspiracies?  Just a joke, nothing more.   You know like Church Laday Hmm?  Could it be . . . Satan?

Friendly bet?  If Ryan is less than 7 and 32 we do something on here in honor of the other guy.

I have our over under at 10 wins so, I am not ice cold on this team.  I have said many times Ryan's Play action skills could and should be deadly on this team.  But I'm tepid on pass pro and receiving weapons. 

1 hour ago, Nickster said:

Well NCF. I can't do anything other than tell  you I make the arguments I make because that is what I think the evidence shows at the time I make them.  

Can you give me an example of a deliberate bogus argument?  Or one in which I don't understand analytics?  Like really, I'd like you to back up what you said with some examples.  I'd be interested to know when and where you think I'm making bogus arguments .

As far as Ryan goes, I knew very little about him other than he usually puts up 10-15 fantasy stats minimum and has enjoyed great receivers.  A guy that often goes undrafted that you can pick up on a waiver wire or late pick and stash and get a decent fantasy line from if you need it.  And that he has usually had great weapons.   I don't think I've watched a quarter of Falcon football since the SB, unless they played the colts and if they did, I don't remember the game. 

It wasn't until we got him that I looked him up and when people started talking about quick release and getting rid of the ball, I looked it up and found his TTT isn't quick at all and he got sacked alot.  That is not up for dispute.  It is simple facts that can be looked up.  Why that is can be analyzed.

Tinfoil is a joke NCF.  Relax man.  You said hmm as if I had some conspiracy going.  Get it?  People say tin foil hat for conspiracies?  Just a joke, nothing more.   You know like Church Laday Hmm?  Could it be . . . Satan?

Friendly bet?  If Ryan is less than 7 and 32 we do something on here in honor of the other guy.

I have our over under at 10 wins so, I am not ice cold on this team.  I have said many times Ryan's Play action skills could and should be deadly on this team.  But I'm tepid on pass pro and receiving weapons. 

loved the friendly bet part. i'm willing to bet we have more sacks in the middle because of the RG

3 hours ago, Nickster said:

for Reich's scheme to work you have to have quick separation by wr's 

10 hours ago, Nickster said:

Well….  I think you’ve been making bogus arguments on Q and Leonard for several years now.   And I don’t think you’ve made an effective argument yet. 

But since you’re in the mood to ask….  It was certainly noticed and was a constant topic of conversation for roughly two months last season that you and Moose were hammering on the team when we started 1 and 4.   Ok, you had lots of company.   Lots of angry fans.  But when we turned it around and went 8 and 2 and were the hottest team in football the two of you were hard to find.   People here asked where were our two hardest critics?   Why did you disappear when times were good?    And then when things went south at the end, you guys came back.   That seemed odd to many.   Here when times were bad, gone when times were good.   Usually, it’s the opposite.   Do you have thoughts you’d like to share?    

Otherwise, I’m glad to read you think we have 10 wins in front of us.  I’m down for 11 and an AFC South title.   

8 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Well….  I think you’ve been making bogus arguments on Q and Leonard for several years now.   And I don’t think you’ve made an effective argument yet. 

But since you’re in the mood to ask….  It was certainly noticed and was a constant topic of conversation for roughly two months last season that you and Moose were hammering on the team when we started 1 and 4.   Ok, you had lots of company.   Lots of angry fans.  But when we turned it around and went 8 and 2 and were the hottest team in football the two of you were hard to find.   People here asked where were our two hardest critics?   Why did you disappear when times were good?    And then when things went south at the end, you guys came back.   That seemed odd to many.   Here when times were bad, gone when times were good.   Usually, it’s the opposite.   Do you have thoughts you’d like to share?    

Otherwise, I’m glad to read you think we have 10 wins in front of us.  I’m down for 11 and an AFC South title.   

What bogus arguments about Q and L?  I simply think their salary is not going to play well in non premium positions.  I've love Q.  DL is IMO to weak in coverage and doesn't grade like a 100 mill LB, but he's a great player.  

You should look at my post history if you want to have a conspiratorial theroy.  I wasn't hammering on the team when they were 1 and 4.  I knew the reason was because of the injuries to the oline.  Look it up if you want.

I was all over this message board until about 11/24.  I was all over the board after Buff game for about a week, which to me was the high water mark of the season, even though we were 2 games over 500 after AZ.

I do most of my posting from work, and I am off for 3 of the 5 weeks from Tday to N years.  I'd bet if you looked back far enough you'd have seen the same thing the PR year or the year before.  I read from home, but don't post as much from my Ipad.

For your little tin foil hat theory to be correct, wouldn't you think I'd have jumped on here after the TB loss,or the LV loss?  Don't think I posted at all either week.   I had one post after the NE game which was lauding the JT move in the hole to seal the game.  

I did start posting after the JAX loss like everyone else, but you aren't going  to see anything more negative than what most posters had to say.  

Come on man.  What do you think I'm a secret like Tom Brady fan or something?  Good Lord son. 

21 hours ago, Nickster said:

Great point.

Rivers TTT was 2.52 in 2020. Ryan has been 2.77, 2.87 and 2.77 that last three years. 

Last season, Wentz was 2.83 vs. 2.77 for Ryan. Not a huge difference.

Wentz has become such a scapegoat that many just don't won't mention how the pass pro broke down a lot last season but Wentz was able to escape the pocket and extend plays. 

Ryan can't really do that. In fact, we saw him just lay down on a sack where the pocket collapsed. He might not do that in the regular season, but I doubt the outcome will be much different.

With similar release times, there will likely be a baseline for sacks. And while there will be times where Ryan gets rid of the ball quick enough to avoid a sack, there will also be sacks due to Ryan not being mobile.

I think people are really underrating the impact that pass pro could have this year...now that the Colts are back to having a statue-esque pocket passer.

26 minutes ago, Nickster said:

What bogus arguments about Q and L?  I simply think their salary is not going to play well in non premium positions.  I've love Q.  DL is IMO to weak in coverage and doesn't grade like a 100 mill LB, but he's a great player.  

You should look at my post history if you want to have a conspiratorial theroy.  I wasn't hammering on the team when they were 1 and 4.  I knew the reason was because of the injuries to the oline.  Look it up if you want.

I was all over this message board until about 11/24.  I was all over the board after Buff game for about a week, which to me was the high water mark of the season, even though we were 2 games over 500 after AZ.

I do most of my posting from work, and I am off for 3 of the 5 weeks from Tday to N years.  I'd bet if you looked back far enough you'd have seen the same thing the PR year or the year before.  I read from home, but don't post as much from my Ipad.

For your little tin foil hat theory to be correct, wouldn't you think I'd have jumped on here after the TB loss,or the LV loss?  Don't think I posted at all either week.   I had one post after the NE game which was lauding the JT move in the hole to seal the game.  

I did start posting after the JAX loss like everyone else, but you aren't going  to see anything more negative than what most posters had to say.  

Come on man.  What do you think I'm a secret like Tom Brady fan or something?  Good Lord son. 

@NewColtsFanand I both are on here a lot so we see when some seem to post a lot when we lose but disappear when we win which is odd. It is almost like they some show up to say I told you so that we would suck. When we win 3 or 4 games in a row those same people don't post for 3 weeks or so lmao . I am not lumping you in with them, I never put you in that category but I know for a fact there are easily 5 posters I can name that do that a lot that post a lot in here. I won't name them because I don't want to talk behind their backs or cause problems. I show up regardless, win or lose.

34 minutes ago, shasta519 said:

Great point.

Rivers TTT was 2.52 in 2020. Ryan has been 2.77, 2.87 and 2.77 that last three years. 

Last season, Wentz was 2.83 vs. 2.77 for Ryan. Not a huge difference.

Wentz has become such a scapegoat that many just don't won't mention how the pass pro broke down a lot last season but Wentz was able to escape the pocket and extend plays. 

Ryan can't really do that. In fact, we saw him just lay down on a sack where the pocket collapsed. He might not do that in the regular season, but I doubt the outcome will be much different.

With similar release times, there will likely be a baseline for sacks. And while there will be times where Ryan gets rid of the ball quick enough to avoid a sack, there will also be sacks due to Ryan not being mobile.

I think people are really underrating the impact that pass pro could have this year...now that the Colts are back to having a statue-esque pocket passer.

2.77 and 2.83 is a bigger difference than you think. Most people think in a 100 yard dash that a 10.3 and 10.4 isn't much of difference. It actually is, I ran track so I know + if you watch the Olympics you would know this, that means you clearly beat your opponent with room to spare. Something like a 10.38 or 10.39 and 10.4 is razor close. The person that runs the 10.39 still beats him by a step. 2.77 is much faster than 2.83.

10 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Are you going to take me up on my over 7 and over 32 bet?

55 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

2.77 and 2.83 is a bigger difference than you think. Most people think in a 100 yard dash that a 10.3 and 10.4 isn't much of difference. It actually is, I ran track so I know + if you watch the Olympics you would know this, that means you clearly beat your opponent with room to spare. Something like a 10.38 or 10.39 and 10.4 is razor close. The person that runs the 10.39 still beats him by a step. 2.77 is much faster than 2.83.

But you are not factoring in scrambling time Bestie.  There may be a stat for release time from the pocket, but when you have a pocket passer compared to a mobile qb who scrambles it is not accurate to look at these numbers as raw data.  I don't know what the breakdown is, but if there is a stat available, I'd be willing to bet that CW had a quicker TTT from the pocket than Ryan. 

This is just not a valid comparison, but it is also not necessarily an indication that quick TTT equals success.  It doesn't factor in scheme or scrambling.

Will you take the Nickster challenge?  Given that Ryan plays all 17, I'd be willing to wager that he exceeds 7 ints and 32 sacks.  Care to bet?

Now even though I think he will be over both of those numbers, I think he will be a more effective QB than Wentz. 

6 minutes ago, Nickster said:

But you are not factoring in scrambling time Bestie.  There may be a state from release time from the pocket, but when you have a pocket passer compared to a mobile qb who scrambles it is not accurate to look at these numbers as raw data.  I don't know what the breakdown is, but if there is a stat available, I'd be willing to bet that CW had a quicker TTT from the pocket than Ryan. 

This is just not a valid comparison, but it is also not necessarily an indication that quick TTT equals success.  It doesn't factor in scheme or scrambling.

Will you take the Nickster challenge?  Given that Ryan plays all 17, I'd be willing to wager that he exceeds 7 ints and 32 sacks.  Care to bet?

Now even though I think he will be over both of those numbers, I think he will be a more effective QB than Wentz. 

Oh I get the 7 and 32 now. Pretty interesting challenge. I think Ryan gets sacked less than 32 times but he may throw around 9 or 10 INT's because I see him passing more than Wentz did. That is a tricky challenge. The problem with Wentz's INT's were they came at a bad time in big games like Tennessee and Jacksonsville. I need to think about this. Good challenge.

@NicksterI see Matt at 4100 yards passing, 30 TD's, and 10 INT's, sacked 30 times. I think he throws for more yards than Wentz and has more TD's, but probably more INT's because of his attempts. I don't see Taylor getting 372 carried again - as in over used. Taylor will still be the focal point and score 15 TD's/1500 yards or so IMO. There are bad INT's and ok INT's, most of Matt's INT's will be on the ok side meaning it won't cost us a game with a game on the line.

9 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

@NicksterI see Matt at 4100 yards passing, 30 TD's, and 10 INT's, sacked 30 times. I think he throws for more yards than Wentz and has more TD's, but probably more INT's because of his attempts. I don't see Taylor getting 372 carried again - as in over used. Taylor will still be the focal point and score 15 TD's/1500 yards or so IMO. There are bad INT's and ok INTover 's, most of Matt's INT's will be on the ok side meaning it won't cost us a game with a game on the line.

I think  i would make this bet I would say over 4100 yards and under 30 sacks and over 30 td's

On 8/23/2022 at 12:47 PM, NewColtsFan said:

Our pass blocking should be better than last year.   Perhaps not as good as 18, 19 land 20, but better than 21. 

I’ve used this qualifier almost every time I’ve mentioned Ryan’s sacks and TTT.   You thin the CIA killed JFK and the moon landing was staged?

20 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

What do you want to bet on the sacks total?

28 minutes ago, Nickster said:

I’ve used this qualifier almost every time I’ve mentioned Ryan’s sacks and TTT.   You thin the CIA killed JFK and the moon landing was staged?

You live in a world all your own.   You’re talking to a news person.  I live in a world of fact, not opinion.   So you accusing me of thinking the CIA killed JFK and the moon landing was staged is just more of your unique view of the world.  We see things very differently. 

You might want to consider blocking me again.  Responding to each other has been helpful to no one. 

3 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

I don’t bet.  I think the z colts will allow less than 32.    That was the number last year, correct?    So, I’ll go lower. 

You are boring.  Friendly bet come on NCF.

32 minutes ago, Nickster said:

what are your confused about buddy?

disney sigh GIF

Just now, Nickster said:

You are boring.  Friendly bet come on NCF.

what are your confused about buddy?

disney sigh GIF

Im 65 years old.   I’m confident that you’re the first person in my life to call me boring,   But, whatever….

And I’d respond saying you’re definitely NOT boring….    But I wish you were.    :peek:

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

I don’t bet.   I’d guess Ryan will throw more than 7 interceptions but gets sacked less than 32 times. 

You I guess have a theory that I have some ulterior motive about my posts other than talking ball.

Bored To Death Yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

and so I’m just wondering if you ascribe to any other tin foil scenarios.

I tell you what NCF.  If you don’t want to be challenged when you accuse just stop.

Stop It Roe V Wade GIF by GIPHY News

Archived