Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Start of OTA

43 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

Speaking for myself, I was one of those people a few months ago but I've changed my tune. It's obvious there was a meeting of the minds led by Irsay. I'm sure Irsay told Ballard that his previous passive , slow build from the draft , and sign depth only in free agency wasn't cutting it and he needs to be more agressive...or else.

That is pure speculation on your part as far as Irsay is concerned, and yes I remember interacting with you in regards to Ballard.

Here is the thing, he did nothing different this off-season than he has in the past.

The difference is that the fans like the names of the players better.

He still slow played free agency and got good players that fit without breaking the bank - including Gilmore. He still drafted well. He played the trade game just as well as he has in the past and got good value from those trades pre-draft and during the draft.

I am currently on deployment and fortunately for me I am allowed to be on this website to check on the my Colts! I want to thank all the posters and MODs you do not understand how much it means to me to be so far yet still be able to check on whats new with the Colts here and there when I can! So thank you again! Go Colts!

3 hours ago, Scott Pennock said:

That is pure speculation on your part as far as Irsay is concerned, and yes I remember interacting with you in regards to Ballard.

Here is the thing, he did nothing different this off-season than he has in the past.

The difference is that the fans like the names of the players better.

He still slow played free agency and got good players that fit without breaking the bank - including Gilmore. He still drafted well. He played the trade game just as well as he has in the past and got good value from those trades pre-draft and during the draft.

This is pure speculation on your part 

2 hours ago, MarquisJ said:

I am currently on deployment and fortunately for me I am allowed to be on this website to check on the my Colts! I want to thank all the posters and MODs you do not understand how much it means to me to be so far yet still be able to check on whats new with the Colts here and there when I can! So thank you again! Go Colts!

Thank you for your service! 

I will post the pressers as soon as they are up. But let me tell you Foles was very impressive. It’s so refreshing to have to experienced QB who always talk about teen first and will do anything to win. Foles says he just wanted to go somewhere where he would enjoy the grind. He says he knows he is getting closer to the end and just wants to enjoy the game.

27 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

I will post the pressers as soon as they are up. But let me tell you Foles was very impressive. It’s so refreshing to have to experienced QB who always talk about teen first and will do anything to win. Foles says he just wanted to go somewhere where he would enjoy the grind. He says he knows he is getting closer to the end and just wants to enjoy the game.

Is Folesthestudmuffin in your future?

2 hours ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

This is pure speculation on your part 

Nahhhh I’m much closer to the truth than the naysayers want to believe - including you, which is why you responded with my own words…..and thats fine!

We can agree to disagree. This is America after all!

Read a few things talking about Dulin looking good this week. 

He's got the speed and size traits to make a pretty decent slot if he can run routes. 

One of the reports was about him catching a deep ball from Ryan, so assuming he was either on the outside (9) or running a deep slant from slot. 

10 hours ago, Scott Pennock said:

Nahhhh I’m much closer to the truth than the naysayers want to believe - including you, which is why you responded with my own words…..and thats fine!

We can agree to disagree. This is America after all!

Lol...yeah sure:lol:

Archived