Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fangio out at Denver

luv_pony_express

1 minute ago, luv_pony_express said:

Per Schefter.

I’m not sure another HC could’ve produced better results there.  They don’t exactly have the strongest roster.

Actually, many NFL execs and media types believe the opposite.    That Denver has a great roster everywhere EXCEPT quarterback.     Now that’s not Fangio’s fault.  He appears to be the fall guy in this.   

I’m just sayin…. 

47 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Actually, many NFL execs and media types believe the opposite.    That Denver has a great roster everywhere EXCEPT quarterback.     Now that’s not Fangio’s fault.  He appears to be the fall guy in this.   

I’m just sayin…. 

Very few NFL teams win without a QB who is at least pretty good.

4 minutes ago, luv_pony_express said:

Very few NFL teams win without a QB who is at least pretty good.

Agree!    100 percent.   Denver can’t seem to get quarterback right.    But the Broncos would appear to be loaded at most every other position.   Some think they could be a destination for either Rodgers, Wilson or Watson this off-season. 

59 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

I’m just sayin…. 

They screwed over lock. Lock had a really good start to the 2020 season. Then he got injured and the team had a bunch of injuries. They panicked and screwed up making Teddy the starter. Lock should of been the starter. He actually even had a really good preseason.  Fans were shocked Teddy was named the starter. Teddy should of been the backup plan.  

I said this yesterday, Denver is a legit QB away from being Super Bowl contenders. They need an offensive minded coach. They keep hiring defensive guys and it hasn't worked, Time to try something else. And find that QB. Denver should be all over Leftwich. 

Bring Fangio to coach our defense with Jim Harbaugh as HC. Watch our D and team turn it around. Fangio was fired from Colts under Jim Mora and it would take a big hire like Jim Harbaugh that he’s worked with to get him to come back to Indy.

Fangio coached Ds have always done well on pass D and secondary. I’d at least call him to replace Eberflus.

Archived