Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jahlel Addae promoted and Anthony Chesley cut

holeymoley99

Addae had used up p.s. call ups and with him likely starting tomorrow (he finished last week replacing Jones who replaced Odum) had to be add, many assumed Chesley would be the one cut with Carrie back and Rhodes healthy and that was indeed the case. Anthony likely is added to p.s when he clear waivers bumping Chris Wilcox off the squad.

2 hours ago, holeymoley99 said:

Addae had used up p.s. call ups and with him likely starting tomorrow (he finished last week replacing Jones who replaced Odum) had to be add, many assumed Chesley would be the one cut with Carrie back and Rhodes healthy and that was indeed the case. Anthony likely is added to p.s when he clear waivers bumping Chris Wilcox off the squad.

thanks for the update

Who was the db we cut(at 53) and some of our players commented?  I think philly or “the team” picked him up.  He made plays in preseason and we could use him now.  We kept alot of DL initially.

on a side note, Washington should go with no name, just an image...... like prince did after he was “the artist.”

7 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Who was the db we cut(at 53) and some of our players commented?  I think philly or “the team” picked him up.  He made plays in preseason and we could use him now.  We kept alot of DL initially.

on a side note, Washington should go with no name, just an image...... like prince did after he was “the artist.”

Andre Chachere, claimed by Philly. 

I just looked at his stats….   He’s only played in 3 games….  Has less than 10 tackles, most in one game.  

I agree it was a surprise when we lost him.  

9 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Chachere. He was on the depth chart listed as backup FS and backup NB.

Silly cut IMO given the guys we picked up

12 minutes ago, IrsaysArmy said:

If we win tomorrow Eberflus deserves a raise. 

Nah... 

We lost to them last year because our D sucked. That would make him even vs Buf....

If we lose, Rip Wheeler needs to give him a ride to the train station. Or at minimum, Sonny needs to put him in the bathroom.

31 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Chachere. He was on the depth chart listed as backup FS and backup NB.

Silly cut IMO given the guys we picked up

@throwing BBZ why the laugh...

Sept-1:   Bopete Keyes (CB) claimed off waivers (KC); Chris Wilcox (CB) claimed off waivers (TB); Andre Chachere (S), Marvell Tell III (CB) waived

Are you saying picking up Keyes or Wilcox was worth waiving Chachere lol... Neither are on the 53 now, and Keyes looked like a disaster every time he played. Wilcox is likely the next cut off the PS.

Now we're picking up guys like Addae who didn't grade well last year, nor did he look good in his limited snaps for us so far. Both Addae and Chachere have played sparingly this year, but Chachere is grading almost 10pts higher.....

At least we picked up Sendejo. But he really wasn't a comp to Chachere in position or timing.

Archived