Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thanks + Giving = Equal Parts of The Equation

sb41champs

Already had our Thanksgiving up here. It was nice but pretty muted,  our ICUs were running at 130% capacity. Numerous restrictions in place for our province.  I have beautiful immediate family, I'm thankful we've had so much time together.  I bought my mom a car so I guess that's the giving part. It's not fancy but she needed a cheap on gas little a to b vehicle.  

1.  I'm thankful for the Indianapolis Colts - as a whole - for being as focused as being good people as they are providing good football.  My enjoyment of this team lasts year 'round.  

2.  Several friends and I go together and make a financial donation to a local abused women's shelter each year - to help provide some comfort and joy at a time that might be difficult for them to experience either.  I highly encourage all Colts fans to find ways to "give back" to their families - friends - or - communities !!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL !!

3 minutes ago, sb41champs said:

1.  I'm thankful for the Indianapolis Colts - as a whole - for being as focused as being good people as they are providing good football.  My enjoyment of this team lasts year 'round.  

2.  Several friends and I go together and make a financial donation to a local abused women's shelter each year - to help provide some comfort and joy at a time that might be difficult for them to experience either.  I highly encourage all Colts fans to find ways to "give back" to their families - friends - or - communities !!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL !!

I recycle.

15 hours ago, indyagent17 said:

That I may finally get relief from over 8 years of excruciating pain and sleeplessness. 

I will spend time with my wonderful family 

This is a very similar road that i travelled. 
  From 2008-16 i had neck pain 24-7, a very painfull back that i thought was a muscular issue, and it was all i could do to walk a quarter mile.

And i Could NOT sit through a whole Colts GAME. Pure tragedy!
  In 2016 it became possible for me to try chiropractic.
   Yes SHE, Diagnosed arthritis in my spine (3 vertabrae frozen together), 

definitely a messed up neck, and right hip was forward a down a little.
   By the 5th visit my hips were gliding and i was walking a half mile a day, and i soon doubled it. The freedom i felt after all those years was extraordinary. I went 11 times in about that many weeks.

She got about 95% of the neck pain out, oh that helped me sleep.
  And miraculously, about the same in my back.
  By near playoff time i remember watching football, erect and with modest back pain from noontime pre-game to the end of the night game.
 ABSOLUTELY life changing. I got a C-pap the next year and that was life changing too.

God Bless you INDY17, I hope and pray for you to be healed. bbzz

We do what we can, i have 12 hours in this week volunteering for our local animal shelter. And i love it!!

Archived