Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

would it be possible for maybe next year

ruf

2 minutes ago, ruf said:

to have Peyton Manning as our OC and be in total control of running the Offense. I think he could do a lot witth CW style of play and with the talent we have on Offense

No,   Peyton isn't going to be an OC.  I think he would be great at it. But no.   He will be part of an ownership group before that happens 

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

Peyton Manning isn’t going to be an OC.  In fact there was a story a week or two ago the  Broncos are talking to him about being part of their ownership group.

I didn't know that. maybe we should give the same offer

i

2 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Peyton wants to be a part of the Denver organization, I don’t think we will ever see him in Indy for any role even ownership IMO

I can't think of anyone else that could really make an impact like he would

10 minutes ago, ruf said:

to have Peyton Manning as our OC and be in total control of running the Offense. I think he could do a lot witth CW style of play and with the talent we have on Offense

Peyton doesn’t want to be the OC. 

Or the HC.    Or the GM.    As others have noted,  he’s thinking ownership level.   

4 hours ago, RollerColt said:

I wish. But he’s looking at being a part of Broncos ownership according to all the rumors. 

He’s done with Indy. We’ve given him the statue, honored him at games… Colorado is where it’s at nowadays.

only giving this a like because I live in Colorado. haha 

Archived