Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

1st Round Playoff Schedule and Discussion Thread

w87r

Looks like the NFL does in fact like the Saints.

They wanted to give all hope for Kamara to be available. Still might not be, but I don't blame them. It could be Drew Brees last game, make sure he has his best weapon.

Hopefully the Browns beat the Steelers and make them regret letting them in the playoffs.

• w87r changed the title to 1st Round Playoff Schedule and Discussion Thread

I’m glad to be playing the Titans, and not the Colts. I don’t like trying to beat a team twice in the season. Tennessee is a punk team, who disrespected the Ravens logo earlier this year. The road team has won every playoff game in the history between these two teams. I’m glad to get another shot at these guys. 
My main concern is Lamar has not won a playoff game yet. The Ravens are playing well, but until Lamar gets that first win, questions will remain. The Titans are a cocky team that needs a beating. I hope we can administer that beating ! 

8 minutes ago, The Old Crow said:

I’m glad to be playing the Titans, and not the Colts. I don’t like trying to beat a team twice in the season. Tennessee is a punk team, who disrespected the Ravens logo earlier this year. The road team has won every playoff game in the history between these two teams. I’m glad to get another shot at these guys. 
My main concern is Lamar has not won a playoff game yet. The Ravens are playing well, but until Lamar gets that first win, questions will remain. The Titans are a cocky team that needs a beating. I hope we can administer that beating ! 

They definitely lack class from what I've been able to see this year.

Hope you take them out.

12 minutes ago, w87r said:

They definitely lack class from what I've been able to see this year.

Hope you take them out.

Wouldn’t mind seeing you guys knock out the Bill’s either. I know some of the Indy fans think Bill’s fans are lovable, likable losers. Trust me, they are not. They are loud up state New Yorkers that would be as obnoxious as Red Sox fans after they finally beat the Yankees in 2004. Ive seen them first hand in Baltimore. Best of luck ! 

Just now, The Old Crow said:

Wouldn’t mind seeing you guys knock out the Bill’s either. I know some of the Indy fans think Bill’s fans are lovable, likable losers. Trust me, they are not. They are loud up state New Yorkers that would be as obnoxious as Red Sox fans after they finally beat the Yankees in 2004. Ive seen them first hand in Baltimore. Best of luck ! 

If we lose to anyone Im good with the Bills. I really like Josh Allen. 

I think we can give them a good game though

Should be fun. Best of luck to you guys too.

Tbh, most fans are pretty obnoxious. 

1 minute ago, SpanosSucks said:

NFL disrespecting the Colts.  Colts get the early game but Bucs vs the trash * NFC East is prime time?

Im good with it. 

Let them keep sleeping on us.

Just need to feed the beast and keep Allen on the sideline.

1 minute ago, w87r said:

If we lose to anyone Im good with the Bills. I really like Josh Allen. 

I think we can give them a good game though

Should be fun. Best of luck to you guys too.

Tbh, most fans are pretty obnoxious. 

You’re right about that. Our fans have had their moments also . 

Archived