Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 11 Discussion Thread

danlhart87

25 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

It helped because the afc south title is not guaranteed. 

I see that it helped a bit, but it hurt more than it helped.  I think so anyway.   If the Titans would have lost yesterday, and the Colts beat them next week, the Colts would be 3 games up on them for the division.  

1 hour ago, Myles said:

I see that it helped a bit, but it hurt more than it helped.  I think so anyway.   If the Titans would have lost yesterday, and the Colts beat them next week, the Colts would be 3 games up on them for the division.  

It works out since we won and play the titans Sunday. Titans still have to go to GB. There is no guarantee we are going to win Sunday. This at least gives us some room if we don’t win the division. Browns and LV don’t have very hard schedules left.  

15 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

It works out since we won and play the titans Sunday. Titans still have to go to GB. There is no guarantee we are going to win Sunday. This at least gives us some room if we don’t win the division. Browns and LV don’t have very hard schedules left.  

That's why a Titans loss would have been so big yesterday.   The best route to making the playoffs is by winning the division and we would have been a game up on them.   It's done with now so it is what it is.  

12 hours ago, DontEverGiveUp said:

Imagine if the Bucs miss the playoffs after building a super team around Brady.

Still a long shot IMO, but definitely possible.

Seriously though, Gronk, Fornette, AB, who else wanna join the all pro bucs?

12 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

They will make it in but may get eliminated early. 7 teams getting in helps their cause. Saints will probably win that division though.

And I don't know about being eliminated early if they get that 5 seed.. facing a 6 or 7 win team is probably second best to getting the 1 seed. lmao

Archived