Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck Sports Science

I wasn't sure which category this belonged in so sorry if this is not the right one. I was just watching this on youtube and with all the discussions on Luck vs. RG3 I found it interesting. No sports science video on RG3 that I could find.

I wasn't sure which category this belonged in so sorry if this is not the right one. I was just watching this on youtube and with all the discussions on Luck vs. RG3 I found it interesting. No sports science video on RG3 that I could find.

Well I think they didn't do one on RG3 because he just burst onto the scene this year. I am pretty sure this sports science segment was done last year.

Well I think they didn't do one on RG3 because he just burst onto the scene this year. I am pretty sure this sports science segment was done last year.

Yeah, it seems like I saw this during this past college season... maybe before one of the Stanford games I watched?

For me, I love how Andrew Luck can come to the line of scrimmage with 3 plays & change it at a moment's notice? Sounds familiar huh? Luck ain't no Yoda yet, but give him 3 years & Luck could be a pretty decent #18 imitator IMO.

Thanks for the ESPN Video Kayla. I love women who grasp & enjoy football just like you do my friend!!!