Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Time for you guys to eat crow

danlhart87

19 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

No they aren’t.  Being right is enough without having to rub people’s nose in it.  The later just makes you look like a jerk.

If someone has taken a lot of ribbing for an unpopular opinion, and thy turn out to be right, why not let them have their little TD spike?

Be a little patient with a community member who's taken a bit of crap.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

I told the majority of people here not to overlook the Jaguars despite everyone saying they are going to tank.

The majority of yall expected a blowout today and I didn't. 

I am sad at this performance but I also know it is just Week 1 so keep your head up. 

I never get why people always overlook them when we havent been consistently good against them since I started watching in 2006. We always seem to use to them no matter QB or their record. I mean in 2011 we beat Ten and Hou even though we sucked but still couldnt beat Jax. I was hopeful we could get a win, but also wasnt surprised we didnt, Certainly knew we wouldnt beat the spread since when was last time we won buy a TD against them?

2 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

I never get why people always overlook them when we havent been consistently good against them since I started watching in 2006. We always seem to use to them no matter QB or their record. I mean in 2011 we beat Ten and Hou even though we sucked but still couldnt beat Jax. I was hopeful we could get a win, but also wasnt surprised we didnt, Certainly knew we wouldnt beat the spread since when was last time we won buy a TD against them?

Division games are always tough 

2 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Division games are always tough 

They are, i mean look at Miami and what they would do to NE all those years even with crappy teams. One of those issues today for us too is it seems the gameplan was messed up once Mack was injured cuz seemed like he and Hines were the two main backs for the day but once he got injured they had to play Taylor even though he may not have been planned to play much today

Archived