Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We all know the list.  Brown, Kinlaw, Jeudy, Lamb, Ruggs, Mims, Love, Eason, Fromm, Wirfs, Becton, Kmet, Hopkins.  These are the guys that are in every discussion.  The names that are on everyone's lips.

I haven't fully prepared my "My Guys" list for 2020, but here are some guys that are not being discussed that I find intriguing.

Who are your OTHER guys?

Dalton Keene, TE, Virginia Tech - Looks god-like without pads, with flowing hair and rocked up limbs.  Not a ton of yards at Va Tech, but this guy has a tenacious, infections, aggressive playing style that earned him the nickname "Rambo" among teammates.  Can line up tight, H-back, block, special teams.  Fun prospect.

Calvin Throckmorton, T, Oregon - I've been watching this guy all year.  Tumbled down the draft board until he had a disastrous Senior Bowl.  Will need to move inside, and can.  Versatile and reliable, lining up at all 5 spots in four years and 52 games.  Thinker, with unique off field interests.

Curtis Weaver, DE, Boise State - Highly productive.  Holds Mountain West record with 34 career sacks.  Incredibly productive and explosive, but undisciplined vs the running game.  Hard to evaluate.  DraftTek has him in the 1st round; Lindy's in the 3rd/4th.

Justin Madubuike, DL3T, Texas A&M - Got on my radar thanks to @OhioColt.  Has quickness and power to disrupt and penetrate, but is not in quite the same spotlight as Brown and Kinlaw.

Amik Robertson, DB, Louisiana Tech - Led FBS in passes defended (48) and interceptions (14) in three seasons.  His biggest minus is his 5-8 height, which leaves him dominated by big receivers, and limits his tackle radius.

Harrison Hand, CB, Temple - Rock Ya-Sin's teammate.  Freak athlete that is more physical than smooth.  Can line up in press and zone.  Fierce hitter.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pacolts56 said:

John Hightower WR - Boise St.

Hamsah Nasirildeen S - Florida St. (scratch that - he's going back to school)

Michael Warren RB - U Cincinnati

Also liked Hamsah until found out he was heading back to school.  Duggar and Chinn are my favorite SS in this class and so haven’t disappointed at the combine.  

• Like 2