Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Draft Countdown Game!!!

So I thought this would be fun for the forum and take our minds off of who the Colts will draft.  So here is the game. 

There are 87 days until the NFL Draft this year in Las Vegas.  I would like to countdown until the draft by naming the best player each day.

For example.  Who is the best player draft at the 87th pick in the NFL Draft.  Then tomorrow 86th and so on and so on until the draft is here.  I will start with number 87.

According to many websites:

87. Vic Washington, WR, BC Lions

1970 Draft, Round 4 – San Francisco 49ers

After attending Wyoming, Washington played three seasons in the CFL and won two Grey Cups with the Ottawa Rough Riders. The 49ers drafted him in 1971 and he made the Pro Bowl that season, which would be the high-water mark of his six-year NFL career.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, BleedBlue4Shoe86 said:

So I thought this would be fun for the forum and take our minds off of who the Colts will draft.  So here is the game. 

There are 87 days until the NFL Draft this year in Las Vegas.  I would like to countdown until the draft by naming the best player each day.

For example.  Who is the best player draft at the 87th pick in the NFL Draft.  Then tomorrow 86th and so on and so on until the draft is here.  I will start with number 87.

According to many websites:

87. Vic Washington, WR, BC Lions

1970 Draft, Round 4 – San Francisco 49ers

After attending Wyoming, Washington played three seasons in the CFL and won two Grey Cups with the Ottawa Rough Riders. The 49ers drafted him in 1971 and he made the Pro Bowl that season, which would be the high-water mark of his six-year NFL career.

Arden Key was selected there and i do recall people on here wanting him to be our first round pick but that was early and before the offseason. 

I didn't go too far back but to me its between Eric Decker, Kevin Williams and Mike Mckenzie.

I think i'd go with Williams .  

Man, you won’t believe this. Picks No.74 and picks No.86 have produced 8 hall of famers with 4 each at those draft spots. Read this:

https://m.herosports.com/nfl-draft/74-86-draft-pick-historically-productive-curtis-martin-andre-reed-byby

Hall of Famers Andre Reed, Jackie Slater, Joe Schmidt and Morton Andersen, as well as notable stars Marshal Yanda, Tedy Bruschi were drafted at No.86

Take your pick on who’s the best No.86 :)