Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 17 Colt Memories

Shadow_Creek

So with seasons end approaching us i was wondering what everyone's favorite colts week 17 memory you have to share. My favorite memory was the year the colts were undefeated i really wish we would have never benched our starters during that game but the thought of having the best record that year was still amazing.

• Like 1

Yea.

Buffalo in the snow.

Played them till Marvin and Dallas got Their #s.

i still pull that snow game out to watch every now and then.  The colors were really striking in that game.

The more recent snow game in Buffalo was crazy.

How about last year?  That was a pretty good one

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Shadow_Creek said:

So with seasons end approaching us i was wondering what everyone's favorite colts week 17 memory you have to share. My favorite memory was the year the colts were undefeated i really wish we would have never benched our starters during that game but the thought of having the best record that year was still amazing.

Yea,  back when 11-5 and 10-6 were “down” seasons for us.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I thought someone might ask "who" I would want him to swing for the fences for.....and its tough to explain, but I will try. I would have loved Marv Jr. for nostalgia but knew that was unrealistic at any cost.....Liked the idea of Brock Bowers, etc. but its not really "WHO" for me, it was the effort, risk it....and this applies to FA as well. Go out on a limb for a difference maker, I think they are more qualified to determine "who" that is than I.....and maybe there wasn't one. but over the last 7 or 8 years there have been opportunities in FA and draft. So maybe my disappointment is more cumulative than this instance specific......Dunno if that makes sense, he has played it safe for years and does well with what he has had, guess I am saying (my opinion) at some point you gotta say "I am pushing all in" for this player as we need that over the top player now......and he never seems to reach that boiling point. 
    • Nice to see you so positive Doug. I like the pick as well the more I think about it. Hopefully we have our QB in AR, our RT in Raimann, and now our Edge in Latu + Buckner is still All-Pro worthy on the D.Line. Pittman is a good possession WR but I still wish we had a legit deep threat to really open things up at WR. I guess if Taylor runs the ball at a pro-bowl level it could open things up more, hopefully Nelson stays healthy. I do like Downs a lot. Pierce to me, is on a prove it to me level. 
    • This is how I feel as well. It’s frustrating to see other teams in our division build around their young QB and we’re left watching. Seems like a broken record but year after year we enter the draft with SO many holes. The Texans basically went worst to first and will even be better this year with the moves they made. At some point I hope we can get out of the mud. AR needs another weapon and sadly the ones that could make an immediate impact are gone. 
    • I think Latu is exactly that kind of player, who is said to be the most special edge rusher in the draft. Only concern with him was neck injury, but he recovered from that 2 years ago and his awesome tape shows the kind of special player, far from injury concerns. Without that injury history, he'd have been top-10, if not top-5, player in this draft easily.    So, what more swing-for-fences move you refer to? Which player did you have in mind? 
  • Members