Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017 Brissett Highlights

Pilgrim

First of all, some of this just is wow. That throw during the 49er's game is amazing. Now, I understand that as good as a highlight reel can be, there will be some lowlights. Some of these plays are pure skill. Some of them actually remind me of 12. I'm looking forward to seeing what Jacoby can do with a better offensive scheme, behind an improved offensive line, and with better play makers. This could be a really fun year.

After watching this video, I'm definitely sipping the Kool-Aid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Mitch Connors said:

I know this is a Brissett highlight reel but my gosh Hilton is soooooo good throughout this whole clip.

Yep. The good thing is JB is not coming in cold with TY. They should already have good chemistry. Doyle also went to the pro bowl that year. I think we will see more deep balls from Brissett then we seen with Luck.

• Like 1

As long as JB consistently shows that he can avoid blitz pressure like he did in that Browns preseason game and get to his hot read instead of taking the sack, incompletion, or the turnover I predict at a minimum he should be able to put up 21 pts a game instead of 14 or less like he did in 2017.  What I mentioned above is the main problem that holds him back in my opinion.   Clean that area up and we've got ourselves a pretty decent QB and an offense worth watching.   There will be trouble if he doesn't clean it up. 

interesting to see his growth..he threw a beautiful deepball his first year with us without any knowledge of the OFF.. Way better Oline..Mack/Hilton/Doyle all have chemistry with him from the past and now we add DF Campbell Ebron & Cain plus Hines as a receiving safety valve.. With this Def i think we should be VERY COMPETITIVE regardless if it isn’t luck we have the talent