Official NFL meme thread 2020!

IcEWoLF

On 8/27/2019 at 10:33 AM, Narcosys said:

People waking up Sunday after drafting Luck Friday

the office no GIF

:tvsmash:

false lies GIF by Party Down South

what the hell just happened wtf GIF

That is why our league always does the draft on the Sunday after the 4th game. This will be 6 years in a row we have done it like that. I had Luck last season and won my league for the 1st time ever, I would've took him again so I dodged a bullet. I have to credit our 12 team league waiting until last second to draft though :thmup:. We do it like that because of situations like this or a fluke injury can happen during pre-season. Funny meme's by the way lmao .

• Like 3

On 8/26/2019 at 8:47 PM, IcEWoLF said:

I’m back and better than ever!

BXaRSGq.jpg

kIKcUoO.jpg

JTY6trT.jpg39CxenE.jpg

HlwTQ6f.jpg

Hey IWF, 

Your memes are priceless. I respect that you poke jabs at your rivals as well as your own organization as well. That Josh Gordon picture & caption is next level funny man. haha Welcome back & keep em coming dude. 

Is it me or does Aaron Rodgers stash remind several individuals of a 1970's boom chicka boom wham wham star if you catch my drift? Just sayin'...

Keep slamming every franchise comedically IWF. I think you found your calling. Nice. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, shakedownstreet said:

I fail to catch your drift. :(

Can you please explain what you are trying to say in much more graphic detail please

Cute SDS cute.

Okay, just for fun, I will play along. I often find that songs provide the perfect visual aids for situations just like this one... Picture Aaron Rodgers facial hair as you listen to these numbers:

Or perhaps, the Janet Jackson song "Throb." Better not post that saucy single & violate PG protocols on the forum.

This Muddy Waters classic should illustrate it more clearly for you & remove all ambiguity...

Thanks for playing along & being a good sport about my shenanigans SDS. You're all right man.