Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Post draft/free agent signing weak position

dodsworth

Post draft weak positions  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What is our weak position, post draft?

• Offensive line
    • Running back
    • Wide receiver
    • Tight end
    • Defensive line
    • Linebacker
    • Corner back
    • Safety

I voted dline only because Al Woods was left unsigned and Ridgeway was traded and that seemingly has left the interior a bit bare.

As it stands Hunt and Stewart will likely man the DT spots and Autry, Lewis and Ward will be the UT's....

Jordan Thompson and Sterling Shippy are in as UDFA's to add to the competition.

I honestly didn't think this poll would have been so lopsided

towards the D line since Ballard didn't really address the 

position in the draft, but we are a little thin in the middle

with Hunt and Stewart being the only supposed lane cloggers.

Which is why I really hoped Dexter Lawrence would fall to #26. He’d have been perfect for this team. Oh well. Water under the bridge.  Here’s hoping there is another magic trick left in the Wizard Ballard’s bag. A FA pickup is needed. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hoose said:

Which is why I really hoped Dexter Lawrence would fall to #26. He’d have been perfect for this team. Oh well. Water under the bridge.  Here’s hoping there is another magic trick left in the Wizard Ballard’s bag. A FA pickup is needed. 

I'm sure he is waiting on the water wire to start dropping gems.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now