Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

For The Horseshoe!

neverstop1863

Its time we all get excited for the new era, Irsay said the sun is trying to rise.....well it has risen and our new team is being assembled as we speak! i cannot wait to be in Indy next year personally cheering on our boys in blue and welcoming them to our home, I will be proud that they are wearing our beloved Horseshoe! I hope to see you all there, maybe we can have a drink or two.....cheers! GO COLTS TRUE BLUE FOR LIFE.

be associated

Its time we all get excited for the new era, Irsay said the sun is trying to rise.....well it has risen and our new team is being assembled as we speak! i cannot wait to be in Indy next year personally cheering on our boys in blue and welcoming them to our home, I will be proud that they are wearing our beloved Horseshoe! I hope to see you all there, maybe we can have a drink or two.....cheers! GO COLTS TRUE BLUE FOR LIFE.

Good post. I am right here with you. I am embarrassed to be associated with some of the Colts Edit

I have loved what the Colts have been able to do over the last decade but I will be honest with you it was pretty boring knowing the Colts would win the division and just waiting for months for the playoffs to begin to just lose that first playoff game. There was really no reason to watch the Colts during the regular season cause we knew they would be in the playoffs. We also knew they would probably lose cause the coaching sucked and the defense was never built properly.

Edited by Coltssouth
inappropriate

Indeed the sun will rise in 2013 or 2014. Irsay let the Polian(s) drive us into the cap ditch this year (2012). Jimmy - way to go - appears like you've agreed to have adults manage the team in 2012 going forward. Jimmy - sit back and listen to songs; let competent adults move us forward.

You've done enough damage - enough, please.

I'm glad to see some true colts fans here. I firmly believe that with the new front office we will be able to become a wild card contender in 2 to 3 years. It may take longer but you can bet your last dollar that I'll be screaming GO COLTS until they do!

I will miss some of these recently cut players like I do many of the Colts that have been let go in the last 40 years......too many to list. Excellent thread and well put. It is time to circle the wagons and hoist the Colt flag. Our rebuild has begun and a new day of Colt football is coming.

I haven't been this excited about the draft (and I love the draft) in years. I see larger players being drafted, not overpaying for again veterans, and not pushing back contracts until the players are literally untradable.

Go Colts!!!!!!!

I see larger players being drafted, not overpaying for again veterans, and not pushing back contracts until the players are literally untradable.

Go Colts!!!!!!!

Me too. I think this FO is operating at a high level right now. They are not mortgaging the future, but realizing it instead through the rebuild.

Go Colts!