Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

My keys to beating the Chiefs

CR91

9 hours ago, The Peytonator said:

You can control the clock if you grind out long drives. I’m normally an ‘air it out’ type, but Saturday I want to see the Indianapolis House of Pancakes serving up double stacks all night in the run game. Run it down their throats all night. It’s the smart thing to do because it gives the defense time to catch their breath, and they’ll need to against this high flying Chiefs offense. 

Besides, running the ball will setup OUR play action pass, and it will be fun to watch Luck air it out!!

On 1/8/2019 at 2:54 PM, CR91 said:

I still don't think that matters. Every team struggles with Kelce. Hes gonna get his. The point is to limit their offense in certain parts to their game.

The Chargers don't. Our defense handles him pretty well. 

21 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

The colts really haven’t faced a offense like KC. I have no idea what to expect with our defense. I have no worries with our offense. This very well could be a blowout with KC winning setting our guys up for a big run next season. These young guys might need to lose this game big to get that chip on their shoulder for next year.

".….might need to lose this game?" These are not kids. They have played football for years. They know what it takes to win. The worst case scenario for KC's offense is a fast defense and that is what the Colts have. How many home teams lost last week?  There are no guarantees but Colts fans need to understand what the Colts are capable of doing.

8 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Have you looked at the Colts W-L record for 2018? Did you watch the Texans playoff game?

The colts havent played a qb wide receiver combo like this all year. Or a tight end like KELCE. I will continue to say this defense is unknown when going up against a team like the chiefs. We have done well against the run game but we have not seen a passing team like this the entire year. We might play lights out but I can also see this young defense getting blown out. 

13 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

The colts havent played a qb wide receiver combo like this all year. Or a tight end like KELCE. I will continue to say this defense is unknown when going up against a team like the chiefs. We have done well against the run game but we have not seen a passing team like this the entire year. We might play lights out but I can also see this young defense getting blown out. 

Rate the KC defense. Rams scored 54 points on them.