Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mike Francesa WFAN NY praising Reich + Ballard

HOF19

23 minutes ago, Trueman said:

This sound like someone you want to build your franchise around?

That is definitely not what a face of the (NYG) franchise should project, (maybe the Jets?  LOL) and others with issues from mistakes being young have suffered (Jameis Winston for one).

The team will talk with him and make the right move.  

4 hours ago, Barry Sears said:

I could have sworn this topic was about Mike Francesa praising Reich and Ballard?

When I posted this topic I was just trying to state that the Colts are getting compliments by a fair amount of NFL media nationwide and  IT TURNED INTO THIS !!!!!  >>>>>>> http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/board/4/giants-talk        That the link for the Giants fan forum .

17 hours ago, Smoke317 said:

Nonsense. So can it also be said that they made Peyton into a Hall of Famer?  I hate when Colts fans try to diminish others just to credit Peyton.  Marvin Harrison put up good numbers when Peyton was a turnover machine early in his career...  In fact it was Marv’s greatness that allowed a young Peyton to get acclimated to the speed of the NFL and put up respectable numbers along with those interceptions.  It was Marv’s greatness that Peyton leaned on to become great.  It was Marv’s greatness that Peyton had the sense to recognize (to bad his Indy fans don’t) and put in the extra, extra time with Marv on perfecting his craft.  

And Reggie proved his worth by putting up pro bowl numbers with a rookie in Luck.  But y’all want to act like Peyton “made” them.  That’s total crap.  They complimented each other.  But since Peyton gets the credit for making them HoF’ers, I guess he also gets the credit for us choking away the majority of our playoff appearances during his years here huh?  Can’t have it both ways.  If he gets all the credit, then he deserves all the blame.  I prefer to give all 3 their own just deserved credit.

Nice post..... Marvin was/and would have been a star even if he never would have met Peyton. 

1 hour ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Nice post..... Marvin was/and would have been a star even if he never would have met Peyton. 

Obviously an exceptional talent no matter what. But there's no way in hell I'm saying he would absolutely be a hall of famer and considered one of the best to ever lace them up without Manning

That doesn't diminish either one of them. They were lucky to play together & no doubt made each other better

1 hour ago, shakedownstreet said:

Obviously an exceptional talent no matter what. But there's no way in hell I'm saying he would absolutely be a hall of famer and considered one of the best to ever lace them up without Manning

That doesn't diminish either one of them. They were lucky to play together & no doubt made each other better

True.