Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What Happens If Manning Goes To The Raiders?

IcEWoLF

Then they look like big *s in the Carson Palmer trade and they're stuck with him. It would be a stupid sign. More worries on that team like figuring out a longterm deal for Branch and finding some young talent for that D-line. All they have is oldies in Seymour and Henderson. O-line could use a little work too but it's generally good.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, March 8, 2012 - spam
Hidden by Nadine, March 8, 2012 - spam

Start your search for the best wedding photographer in Sydney by compiling a list based on ads and recommendations by people you know. Include the package rates in the list.satin bridesmaid dresses

chiffon wedding dresses

chiffon prom dresses

chiffon cocktail dresses

chiffon bridesmaid dresses

organza wedding dresses

organza prom dresses

organza cocktail dresses

organza bridesmaid dresses

taffeta wedding dresses

I remember Manning replying to a question on TV regarding how he feels about playing the Patriots so many times. He said, if he had the chance to play against a weak team several times, like... oh, I don't know... Oakland... that he'd be perfectly with that. That was back around 2010. He called out Oakland by name and basically said they suck and he'd be perfectly fine kicking their butts over and over again. Oakland has gotten a tad better since 2010, but not enough in my eyes to believe Peyton would enjoy playing for them.

I remember Manning replying to a question on TV regarding how he feels about playing the Patriots so many times. He said, if he had the chance to play against a weak team several times, like... oh, I don't know... Oakland... that he'd be perfectly with that. That was back around 2010. He called out Oakland by name and basically said they suck and he'd be perfectly fine kicking their butts over and over again. Oakland has gotten a tad better since 2010, but not enough in my eyes to believe Peyton would enjoy playing for them.

I believe what you are referring too is the Americas game 2006 colts on NFL network, Peyton is speaking and says that he rather would have played Oakland in the AFCCG instead of NE because they had the worst record in football that year. I don't think he was making a general statement about the organization.