Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AC is back!

stitches

4 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

I guess the return of AC proved everyone correct. Our LT prob are officially solved and this is evident by the out come. Now let's see the Colts draft or sign a LT this off-season because AC is the answer. Yep.

Lol, you really should follow a team like the Pats, they usually win. This team is no good for your blood pressure.

25 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

I guess the return of AC proved everyone correct. Our LT prob are officially solved and this is evident by the out come. Now let's see the Colts draft or sign a LT this off-season because AC is the answer. Yep.

I'm not sure that even YOU know what you're trying to say here

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IinD said:

Lol, you really should follow a team like the Pats, they usually win. This team is no good for your blood pressure.

2 hours ago, J@son said:

I'm not sure that even YOU know what you're trying to say here

Just because I’m brutally honest about “MY” assessment of the team doesn’t make me wrong. In fact it might be more correct.

are you guys Colts fans and believe that everything they do players included are correct? Stop dreaming for a sec. 

who would you compare AC to BTW? Then maybe we have a starting point. But this imaginary, AC is top whatever is foolery. AC besides this year has been durable. I’ll give you that. But AC, being on par with Tyron Smith, or LT from TENN, or Peters, or LT Penn from Raiders, or any other elite LT in the NFL is wishful thinking at best.

BTW I haven’t said anything ridiculous like Luck is trash or never had good arm strength like Rick Venturi stayed, or CB needs to be fired. But because I call a spade a spade by calling AC average is the ultimate sin? 

Is it wrong for me to say AC is mediocre or average, but right for Rick Venturi to say AL never had elite arm strength.? I think you don’t like the messenger is what I’m getting at.

And maybe the Colts will start doing something they haven’t done this year like winning much should they follow winning pedigrees  like Eagles or Pats or how about Chiefs by upgrading positions of importance and need.

chiefs LT : Eric Fisher Pro bowl 5 yr experience 

pats LT: rookie from GA

Eagles LT: Peters 9 Pro Bowls 14 yr experience 

Colts LT: Anthony Castanzo 0 Pro bowl 7 yr experience.

Colts TE: Doyle Pro Bowl 6 yr experience.

Are we saying that serviceable Jack Doyle is better at his position than AC Who has more experience under his belt?

21 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

Just because I’m brutally honest about “MY” assessment of the team doesn’t make me wrong. In fact it might be more correct.

are you guys Colts fans and believe that everything they do players included are correct? Stop dreaming for a sec. 

who would you compare AC to BTW? Then maybe we have a starting point. But this imaginary, AC is top whatever is foolery. AC besides this year has been durable. I’ll give you that. But AC, being on par with Tyron Smith, or LT from TENN, or Peters, or LT Penn from Raiders, or any other elite LT in the NFL is wishful thinking at best.

BTW I haven’t said anything ridiculous like Luck is trash or never had good arm strength like Rick Venturi stayed, or CB needs to be fired. But because I call a spade a spade by calling AC average is the ultimate sin? 

Is it wrong for me to say AC is mediocre or average, but right for Rick Venturi to say AL never had elite arm strength.? I think you don’t like the messenger is what I’m getting at.

And maybe the Colts will start doing something they haven’t done this year like winning much should they follow winning pedigrees  like Eagles or Pats or how about Chiefs by upgrading positions of importance and need.

chiefs LT : Eric Fisher Pro bowl

pats LT: rookie from GA

Eagles LT: Peters Pro Bowl

Colts LT: Anthony Castanzo Pro bowl (TBD)

maybe if he stop hating the messenger, maybe you can learn something.

Stop making yourself out to be some kind of anti-hero who can overcome his fandom and act as the voice or reason. You are just coming across a bit sad. Most of us can see what is going on. We (or I) don't need your patronising commentary thank you very much.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, braveheartcolt said:

Stop making yourself out to be some kind of anti-hero who can overcome his fandom and act as the voice or reason. You are just coming across a bit sad. Most of us can see what is going on. We (or I) don't need your patronising commentary thank you very much.

Totally agreed.

I'm sure the Colts themselves can see what's going on. They know we're 1-5.. 

1 minute ago, braveheartcolt said:

Stop making yourself out to be some kind of anti-hero who can overcome his fandom and act as the voice or reason. You are just coming across a bit sad. Most of us can what is going on. We (or I) don't need your patronising commentary thank you very much.

Here we go again. Sir. Have a good day. I never once quoted you. Noticed I put up numbers as my proof. What proof have you brought to the table besides being a hater of my proof. No need for bad mouthing people who has numbers to support their claim.

5 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

Here we go again. Sir. Have a good day. I never once quoted you. Noticed I put up numbers as my proof. What proof have you brought to the table besides being a hater of my proof. No need for bad mouthing people who has numbers to support their claim.

The proof I have is your constantant bellyaching. AC being good bad or indiffetent is irrelevant. 

3 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

How do you know AC is good though?

Better then whatever we have. Can't really complain about what we don't have because we don't have it.

Oline isn't easy to find as we've seen in Indy. Anthony has been a solid and reliable (injury wise) LT since drafted. I don't think anyone is saying he's Orlando Pace.

1 minute ago, IinD said:

Better then whatever we have. Can't really complain about what we don't have because we don't have it.

Oline isn't easy to find as we've seen in Indy. Anthony has been a solid and reliable (injury wise) LT since drafted. I don't think anyone is saying he's Orlando Pace.

3 minutes ago, IinD said:

Better than what the Colts have is saying much.

5 minutes ago, braveheartcolt said:

The proof I have is your constantant bellyaching. AC being good bad or indiffetent is irrelevant. 

The proof that you have that AC is good is my bellyaching that he is mediocre. This is why the Colts are last in their division. And has fallen from winning year in year out. And have yet to get over the hump.

7 minutes ago, Rackeen305 said:

The proof that you have that AC is good is my bellyaching that he is mediocre. This is why the Colts are last in their division. And has fallen from winning year in year out. And have yet to get over the hump.

You are too smart for me. Enjoy the rest of this thread. Oh, and show me where I said AC s good and I will send you a million bucks.....night fella.