Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Most Underest of Dogs

Lucky Colts Fan

Biggest Underdog?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What group of Colts are the biggest underdogs?

• QB
    • RB
    • WR
    • TE
    • OL
    • DL
    • LB
    • DB
    • ST
    • Other

I feel like I should clarify before any votes are set in stone: 

The dictionary describes an underdog as someone who is expected to lose. Contrary to popular belief and how it is portrayed in movies, there is no part of it where it says that they pull it off. An underdog is the weak link, period. The weakest link currently is LB, and while some other positions have potential to overachieve, the LB group best fits what it says about being expected to underachieve or lose. So I’d have to say LB. 

• Thanks 1

The thing I find amusing is how most of the media actually thinks we are the worst team in the league when Andrew Luck is coming back. Have these people forgot how Good Andrew was? Not even being a biased Colts fan, can someone explain to me how the Dolphins, Jets, Bengals, Browns, Raiders, Redskins, Giants, Bears, Bucs, and Titans or Texans will be better? That is a fair question actually with Andrew back. All of those teams I just named were Bad last year except the Titans and Andrew Luck has never lost to the Titans in his career. Didn't we sweep the Texans last season with Brissett at QB and Watson also had a Bad injury? I just named 11 teams that aren't possibly better and if Luck is healthy we are capable of winning 9 or 10 games and making the Playoffs IMO. Maybe the ESPN and NFL Network media are still butthurt over Deflategate because Tommy couldn't get out of it and got suspended. The East Coast bias loves Tom Brady and the Pats and that is fact and not me whining (that is truth). So his legacy has a mark on it now where it wouldn't, had he got out of it. 

13 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The thing I find amusing is how most of the media actually thinks we are the worst team in the league when Andrew Luck is coming back. Have these people forgot how Good Andrew was? Not even being a biased Colts fan, can someone explain to me how the Dolphins, Jets, Bengals, Browns, Raiders, Redskins, Giants, Bears, Bucs, and Titans or Texans will be better? That is a fair question actually with Andrew back. All of those teams I just named were Bad last year except the Titans and Andrew Luck has never lost to the Titans in his career. Didn't we sweep the Texans last season with Brissett at QB and Watson also had a Bad injury? I just named 11 teams that aren't possibly better and if Luck is healthy we are capable of winning 9 or 10 games and making the Playoffs IMO. Maybe the ESPN and NFL Network media are still butthurt over Deflategate because Tommy couldn't get out of it and got suspended. The East Coast bias loves Tom Brady and the Pats and that is fact and not me whining (that is truth). So his legacy has a mark on it now where it wouldn't, had he got out of it. 

Swept the Texans

Got swept by Titans & Jaguars 

Colts definitely aren’t the worst team in the NFL with or without Andrew Luck 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

With Andrew back I don't see the Titans sweeping us this year, it may be the other way around actually.

Well if you can guarantee a healthy Andrew, none of the division opponents should sweep the Colts 

• Like 1

On 7/12/2018 at 12:54 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Nothing is a guarantee but I think he will be IMO. If he is healthy 9-7 and making the Playoffs is very possible right? 3-3 in the Division at worse as well. 

I agree we have much better coaching and roster than last season and we were in most games until the end last season. I think we are a much better team then even one of our local writers wants to believe. Which really ties me off to no end. I believe we can go 11-5 but our pass rush is my biggest concern but maybe Basham can blossom. We will all be surprised how much better our offense will be so just wait and see with Luck and the quick passing game it could be a quick scoring offense.  

• Like 2