Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Georgia OG Isaiah Wynn visiting Colts today

TKnight24

4 hours ago, Matabix said:

For how good Winn is, is also the reason I would stay away from Chubb or Sony. Sony and Chubbs highlights are filled with bus size wholes that Winn helped create. Barkley, Guice, and Penny didn't have that. Same reason I would stay away from ND running backs.

Was it the line that made the runner or the runner that made the line. With the size of those wholes in Chubbs and Michels highlights, I would say the Line made the runner.

The more important thing is if we would have Nelson.......  We wouldnt be bothered with bus size holes........  we would have aircraft carrier size holes...........

sorry, snarky response.........  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DarkSuperman said:

I haven't watched any film on Wynn yet. I guess I'm just so sold on Nelson to even think about anyone else. I do like Billy Price from OSU though.

Price is fantastic

He stonewalled some really good DL this year, he is nasty as well

He can move the pile

He can pass block really well

He will be a great add to the OL

watch the tape

• Like 1

On 4/13/2018 at 9:03 AM, TKnight24 said:

Alabama is different when it comes to pro talent especially in terms of RB cause by the time they get to the NFL, their bodies are broken down from the physicality Nick Saban enforces at Alabama

Thus all the injuries and draft busts they produce despite how many draft picks they have each draft

Sony Michel

Isaiah Wynn

Nick Chubb 

Roquan Smith 

Those 4 should all be good-great players in the league barring injury or off-field issues like Ruben Foster or something

Alabama also routinely gets a ton of 5 star recruits , so they get a sizable amount of guys who are bigger and faster than everyone else. And Saban being a Belicheick disciple, has a system where he can plug in anyone with basic measureables and succeed. Every year they’ve got a 6 ft or taller RB that people swear is a monster, but has limited or no success in the NFL. Richardson bust, Lacy bust, Yeldon bust, Drake isn’t anything special, and we’ll see what Henry does. I’ll take a Georgia RB over an Alabama one every day.

• Like 1

On 4/13/2018 at 2:57 AM, chad72 said:

Well, they were in the college championship game.

Grigson loved Alabama players, Ballard loves Bulldogs, I am OK with that as long as they produce after being drafted, and not be like Chapman and Trent Richardson.

lol but he didn't draft landon collins #whatabum

9 hours ago, DarkSuperman said:

Wynn needs to get stronger if he's going to play guard in the NFL.

I was looking through anything about Wynn not being strong.

I watched a little tape this weekend on him and he seemed to handle his man

Most writers tag him as being strong 

Just curious, where do you see this?