Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Isaiah Oliver

He is a stud.  I hope he makes it to us with our 2nd but I can see a few teams grabbing him.  Him and Hughes are two that could go 1st round or be there for us with our 2nd, hard to tell.  Teams like the Pats, Eagles, Browns, and Giants all could use another solid CB.  These are key picks right before us and I hope a few guys slide through.

• Like 1

he's got great instincts and good hands very good hands but that should be expected given he's played WR. he just needs to get stronger and he should be fine. he's not the most active player in run support but every player has some knock. It would be nice to add another player that can take the ball away on DEF. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, waka waka said:

he's got great instincts and good hands very good hands but that should be expected given he's played WR. he just needs to get stronger and he should be fine. he's not the most active player in run support but every player has some knock. It would be nice to add another player that can take the ball away on DEF. 

That’s what Ballard has always preached. Getting playmakers on D who can create turnovers 

• Like 1