Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

4 Indy, No More Sb Blues

DILLIGAFER

I have live in Indy for 25 years. Im guessing you dont live in Indy.

Metro Indy area is defined as Marion, Boone, Hamilton, Madison, Hendricks, Hancock, Morgan, Johnson, and Shelby counties. Thats around 3,600 total sq miles.

Downtown Indy only has 1 stirp Club that is Red Garder near Lucas. You can say maybe 2 others are inside the loop(465) near downtown but still 10 min out, and in bad areas of indy. Then you have a few near the loop (465) takes about 15-20 min to get to 465 from downtown depending on where you are going. No way would i consider these to be any issue for the kids coming here to try out since they are miles away from downtown.

I was in Indy Saturday..

Trust me, WW....

a top-20...and over 30.

metro Indy isnt that big an area compared to other major cities.

I know you're familar with the NUVO newspaper?

I was in Indy Saturday..

Trust me, WW....

a top-20...and over 30.

Its not an insult..... Its just one of Indy's many attractions...

Ask boys who went to college at some of the Indy-area universities//

They will tell you...

Indiana is crossroads of America. We're more in the center of the US I'm assuming that would be why also ad to it the fact that we have a new stadium. And it's Indoors.

I think this is the answer, ICF....

..and I would guess that Jim Irsay and Bill Polian campaigned for it...

Its great for the Colts management because they can scout everybody and be home for dinner..

I was in Indy Saturday..

Trust me, WW....

a top-20...and over 30.

Im not sure what your arguing??? i have been saying that there is only 1 strip club downtown near all the combine stuff and players. Never said we didnt have strip clubs here. I am very familiar with NUVO liver here over 25 years went to IUPUI the biggest downtown college and is only 4 blocks away from the convention center. I lived and worked downtown for most of those years aswell. My friends and I went to Garder when downtown or took road trips to Bloomington, Anderson(college towns) or Louisville, Cincinnati(fully nude) with Indy is not.

You can believe me or not.

Im not sure what your arguing??? i have been saying that there is only 1 strip club downtown near all the combine stuff and players. Never said we didnt have strip clubs here. I am very familiar with NUVO liver here over 25 years went to IUPUI the biggest downtown college and is only 4 blocks away from the convention center. I lived and worked downtown for most of those years aswell. My friends and I went to Garder when downtown or took road trips to Bloomington, Anderson(college towns) or Louisville, Cincinnati(fully nude) with Indy is not.

You can believe me or not.

Its not a competition.

I just talked about Indy's wonderful attractions...and you challenged what I wrote

No one limited it to just downtown.....

Surely I thought this was a preaceful, fun subject....but obviously it wasnt

the racetrack is nice....the ballpark is nice.

the zoo is nice...so are the naked girl clubs...nothing wrong with any of it

Indy is nice..

Ok?

That thing is huge! Gonna' have to try one. It looks good. Going to try the Mug and Buns that Blackhawk4 suggested too. Thanks guys! Will be great to have a good tenderloin whenever I want instead of only at fair time. :)

Yea, thickness wise for the tenderloin its about the size of a tomatoe slice, but then with the homemade batter, it thickenes up just a bit more, no thicker than a deck of cards tho...But girth, o boy, hanging out the sides! Then the kettle chips......delicious..and a recommended a delicious ice cold Fat Tire to go with it.

Shameless hometown plug over!

Yea, thickness wise for the tenderloin its about the size of a tomatoe slice, but then with the homemade batter, it thickenes up just a bit more, no thicker than a deck of cards tho...But girth, o boy, hanging out the sides! Then the kettle chips......delicious..and a recommended a delicious ice cold Fat Tire to go with it.

Shameless hometown plug over!

Yep, it's all about the girth. That's what I'm told on a regular basis.....