Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coltsorioles

2011 again

8 minutes ago, coltsorioles said:

This is the same as 2011 . When is/ was manning/ luck going to play?  Do not be surprised if they don't win another game

I bet Brissett wins at least 1 more. 3-13 ain't so bad, right? lol

6 minutes ago, pgt_rob said:

I bet Brissett wins at least 1 more. 3-16 ain't so bad, right? lol

didnt we land edge when we last went 3-13 with manning?

4 minutes ago, Virtuoso80 said:

didnt we land edge when we last went 3-13 with manning?

I think so. We had the 4th overall pick so we may be doing a repeat. lol

I just hope this time around since Indy already has Luck and Brissett, they are able to use that very high draft pick to maneuver into multiple draft picks after a trade down, to hopefully continue to rebuild this roster in Ballard's vision. 

24 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

I just hope this time around since Indy already has Luck and Brissett, they are able to use that very high draft pick to maneuver into multiple draft picks after a trade down, to hopefully continue to rebuild this roster in Ballard's vision. 

that's what im hoping for as well.  HOWEVER, if there is a stud RD or LB or OL there, I think you have to take them.

49 minutes ago, coltsorioles said:

This is the same as 2011 . When is/ was manning/ luck going to play?  Do not be surprised if they don't win another game

Only this time we won't have the first pick, which probably saves Andrew Luck (unlike Peyton). 

We could still take a QB, but I doubt it. We should trade the pick - likely 3rd overall. 

The obvious but main difference here is Andrew (despite bogus rumors) isn’t going anywhere. The future is so bright i believe